Glory: Last Man Standing (PPV) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK (PBP) DISCUSSION

It was accidental, I rewatched it again. But Barrett spoke some trash-talked before the fight, if you read some interview and even tried to imitate his opponent in the beginning of the first round. I didn"t expect this from him.

Anyway, the Stoicas pissed me off a lot because they have progressed pretty well but lost by KO. Why? Because they both forced way too much. Andrei should have known Ilunga is dangerous and can have more power, though he missed the hook, while Bogdan what the fuck that flying knee was amateurish after two good rounds even though they both didn"t land so much so he could have pointed more... Normally, Bogdan is on good track now, but I don"t know what the fuck to expect anymore because he"s still not the man from the past. He"s not landing enough. Two years ago he was awesome competitor. I just hope he can show progress in the next fights too. There is a bit after Loren.

Can is your brain, you keep attacking these fighters! Fake Dutch what you are. You"re banned Trevor aka Ignashov! They lost to top 3 (top 2) and their displays were good until they started to force to much and the KOs came.

Back