Glory heavyweight Hesdy Gerges signs for Bellator

not a big kickboxing fan but whats going on over there? Seems like alot of kickboxers are leaving for mma. I think UFC has signed a few Glory champs haven they? THink some are on Contender series arent they?

Now you have some in Bellator doing mma nad I assume maybe some kickboxing as well.

not a big kickboxing fan but whats going on over there? Seems like alot of kickboxers are leaving for mma. I think UFC has signed a few Glory champs haven they? THink some are on Contender series arent they?

Now you have some in Bellator doing mma nad I assume maybe some kickboxing as well.

Who has ufc signed?

There simply is more money in mma I believe. Heard that from multiple transitioning kick boxers

There was another Brazilian who is gonna be on contender series. But I thought there was more, maybe not.
Alex Pereira, who KTFO Adesanya

He dropped out, to defend his Glory title. Guess he's getting paid more now.

Former Glory heavyweight Ben Edwards and Anderson "Braddock" Silva are trying out for TUF 28, though. And Glory featherweight Gigs Chikadze recently signed with the UFC.

There simply is more money in mma I believe. Heard that from multiple transitioning kick boxers

Yeah unless you're a badr hari or something, there is really nothing there. Even rico dont make much

Good. I dont see him being a top contender but as long as they match him against strikers from time to time it will be all sorts of fun for us,

I agree. I don’t care if he can stop a double leg, as long as he comes to bang. Entering MMA at mid 30s is clearly a cash grab, but if it leads to more action (and less Roy Nelson dry humping dudes), I’m all for it.

Sure it is for Bellator and not for Bellator kickboxing?
A source would be appreciated.

Sure it is for Bellator and not for Bellator kickboxing?
A source would be appreciated.

Im sure its for bellator mma. He has been hinting at mma for few years now. Bellator kickboxing makes no sense when he is already in glory with the top heavyweights. Bellator kickboxing has nothing to offer him

Im sure its for bellator mma. He has been hinting at mma for few years now. Bellator kickboxing makes no sense when he is already in glory with the top heavyweights. Bellator kickboxing has nothing to offer him

Fuck I would love for him just to stick to KB in Bellator.

Who is worth for him to fight in their kickboxing division? Atleast it says mma as well cause their kickboxing division is huge steps backwards for him

Who is worth for him to fight in their kickboxing division? Atleast it says mma as well cause their kickboxing division is huge steps backwards for him
Well my point was they would start bringing in new people. Start him off in a title fight and build up the division from there

Gerges vs dada 5000 for his debut lol

I've thought of cc and mcsweeney but this is one i hadn't considered. It's the best one too. Dada would try to use his size to get him down i reckon, good debut fight, hopefully dada doesn't have a heart attack.

I've thought of cc and mcsweeney but this is one i hadn't considered. It's the best one too. Dada would try to use his size to get him down i reckon, good debut fight, hopefully dada doesn't have a heart attack.
Lol

Back