Glory announcers

Not 100% sure, I think he means Muay Boran...but the ring announcer also says "Moooooeeeey Thai" So..... LOL

Not 100% sure, I think he means Muay Boran...but the ring announcer also says "Moooooeeeey Thai" So..... LOL

lol yea dude that was my point. He does not know what hes talking about basically. Hes confusing Muay Boran, which he cant even pronounce correctly, with Pradal serey or Kun Khmer.

Of course they don't know what they're talking about. They don't know much more basic stuff like simply telling a top fighter from a Yodkunphon.

Of course they don't know what they're talking about. They don't know much more basic stuff like simply telling a top fighter from a Yodkunphon.

its so funny because its like how do these dudes get these jobs? I understand that they have to have the voice for it and many other qualities, but also need to know wtf they are talking about. And many of these guys have neither a exciting voice, or knowledge.

compare michael shiavello, who has the voice, and the knowledge, vs the WCK announcers....so boring. they sound like this

Wasn't Clifton Brown doing commentary stuff? How hard would it be to get him to it.

am I hearing this wrong or around 3:15 did dude just say that kun khmer is called "muay bolawn"?!?!?

sounds like dude is confused with muay boran

https://www.mma-core.com/videos/GLORY_52_Los_Angeles_Official_Prelims/10213225

these announcers are from Pluto TV, which is an online platform which has a deal with Glory to stream the undercard / prelims

Mo Bai'Lawn is not a thing though, I have no idea wtf that was supposed to be.

My guess is you won't be hearing that again.

these announcers are from Pluto TV, which is an online platform which has a deal with Glory to stream the undercard / prelims

Mo Bai'Lawn is not a thing though, I have no idea wtf that was supposed to be.

My guess is you won't be hearing that again.

<Lmaoo>
Mo Bai'Lawn

Back