Glory 62 Rotterdam: Heavyweight Tournament

Surprised four of five judges gave Baya round 1. Opposite for round 2. Round 3 decides it.

Grigorian gonna Grigorian. Vintage performance.

Baya ran into a damn walls and Grigorian got stronger and stronger and stronger

damn, Baya took a lot of scary upper hooks and straight rights and wasnt even knocked down despite he was hurt in the 3rd, done better than i expected

Baya slowed down as expected and Marat finishes strong to surely take the decision.

split?

grigorian won the last 2 rounds...

How did the judges score it that close. The 3rd was such a runaway, it couldn’t have been so close

when Grigorian knocks Betztati out and fights Sitthichai again he is going to be the first high profile kickboxer to be 0-5 against an opponent, this is how bad another of these fights will be.

Anyone pm me a stream, China is failing on me today.

How did the judges score it that close. The 3rd was such a runaway, it couldn’t have been so close
One judge gave Baya rounds 1 & 2. Five judges tend to make better decisions, but also there can be outliers like that. Right man won at least.

fun fact that is only 1 non tournament fight left

how they are going to manage to let the guys rest to the semi final and finals with not a legit ammount of fights in between?

i can smell shitty music performances coming...

Bad for Adegbuyi on putting a lot of effort yet couldnt knock the guy out, a 1st-2nd round knockout is already a lot of advantage for the semi finals,especially on HW

when Grigorian knocks Betztati out and fights Sitthichai again he is going to be the first high profile kickboxer to be 0-5 against an opponent, this is how bad another of these fights will be.

Go to the wiki of Grigorian and the last guy he lost from, besides Sitthichai, is Sergey. I think he needs to defeat him to be 1-1 against him and then beztati and every other high profiles -70KG fighter. I don't see why so soon Sitthichai again? This is his first win after Sitthichai, let him clean the -70KG division and then the fifth fight has at least a better story then ''Beated Baya and Beztati for his fifth chance''.

Benny got caught with something there in round 3 but wins a dominant decision anyway. That and a limp could hamper him in the next two rounds.

Go to the wiki of Grigorian and the last guy he lost from, besides Sitthichai, is Sergey. I think he needs to defeat him to be 1-1 against him and then beztati and every other high profiles -70KG fighter. I don't see why so soon Sitthichai again? This is his first win after Sitthichai, let him clean the -70KG division and then the fifth fight has at least a better story then ''Beated Baya and Beztati for his fifth chance''.
thats the problem

he much much probably will beat Beztati and is going to get the Sitthichai fight again,as long as he still in glory he will pretty much always climb into a title show position and losing again and again...

Back