Glory 62 Rotterdam: Heavyweight Tournament

No shame on Mezouari got beaten up by Marat Grigorian and Sitthichai, dude is legit, losing to the biggest dogs is very often innevitable

HW glory without Rico is like getting raped with no penis. :(

oooooooooh

this event is gonna be violent

Dude hits hard as hell. Not so sure I liked the stoppage though, he made the count. Probably would have been dropped again though.

J-HO #8 LW

glory needs to do something about LW division next year.

for such a tall guy for his division Beztati lets his chin up too often, its a dangerous game to play, he shouldnt be doing it.

for such a tall guy for his division Beztati lets his chin up too often, its a dangerous game to play, he shouldnt be doing it.
Ya he was getting away with it due to the reach discrepancy. Could be an issue against guys with better reach or ability to extend their punches further.

Cash that underdog ticket on Beztati, cha-ching!

Ya he was getting away with it due to the reach discrepancy. Could be an issue against guys with better reach or ability to extend their punches further.
yeah he was already knocked down twice due this

oh damn it's Marat time already. Not a dragging show.

dont see how Baya can defeat Grigorian, he haves the fight style that let himself to be punched into oblivion against a guy like Grigorian, you rarely win a fight with this guy going head to head

Baya will have to rely on his chin to not get knocked out, he haves a good one but not sure if he is going to be able to take the ammount of punches Grigorian is going to land on him adding the damage

i love how they give the highest profile fights to the worst refs

We need Baya to win to bring Grigorian down. Not that I dislike Grigorian, I'm just tired of seeing him fight Sittichai 10 times.

Very aesthetically pleasing fight so far from both guys. Clean and technical.

Back