Glory 60 Grigorian vs Doumbe (10/20/18)

Donegi Abena beat Stoica, although Andrei was very injured, with no skin on his leg. But he is nice prospect, from Suriname. He is at Mike if I am not wrong.

I am also looking for another prospect, from Superkombat, heavyweight Felipe Micheletti of Brazil.

Starting, it"s live on Digi Sport 4 in Romania. Bonsoir and bienvenue!

Harut Grigorian is off, how lame!

This card is as poor as Superkombat in Bucharest when Romania beat French non-names easily.

Belgaroui will demolish that Ahaggan, Doumbe should be able to school Vienot. Too many Frenchies. AND WOMEN!

Another Frenchies have already lost.

Joe forgot to allow the interpreter to explain Michiletti's comments for the French crowd both times.

Joe forgot to allow the interpreter to explain Michiletti's comments for the French crowd both times.
No surprise, it should come to an end to Hameur-Lain. He holds some technique, but he is not a puncher. That loser thinks he is a puncher when his power is limited, he is just a kind of Oborotov. Hameur ranked top 10 in the world, when he lost in first round to the Stoica brothers? He has understimated big Micheletti, who is a tough cookie. Micheletti is much better than Machado. The third good Brazilian from the same promotion WGP is Cesar Almeida (champion in SK). Pereira, Micheletti and Almeida rocked there.

Wow, great one! Only if Rico participates, if not this tournament is against Adegbuyi. Fuck you, matchmakers, if Rico and the best of Glory are not participating! Plus Ghita I hope, Mr Hemmers.

Plus Andurand thinks Frenchies have quality like in K-1, in fact only Doumced has. He is world class indeed.

RESULTS (4/4 knocked out):

Light Heavyweight Headline Bout: Felipe Micheletti defeated Zinedine Hameur-Lain by TKO, round 1, 3:00

Heavyweight Co-Headline Bout: Bruno Chaves defeated Mamadou Lamine Sene by TKO, round 2, 3:00

Middleweight Bout: Matěj Peňáz defeated Mehdi Bouanane by TKO, round 2, 3:00

Welterweight Bout: Dmitrii Menshikov defeated Samuel Dbili by TKO, round 1, 2:59

Last edited:
Incredible spinning back kick to the liver. What a KO for Ezbiri!

but how would a Stoica brother have done in this fight?

Glory should give Sofia a title shot against the winner of Menezes vs Meksen rematch.

So I am back. Jimmy, what were the odds for Belgaroui to win? And also for the KO? Told you he is gonna walk through that bum. It"s full with French bums except for Doumce.

Now hoping Donegi Abena will beat the experienced but older French.

Finally got my hungover ass out of bed to tune into the last two fights.

Wondering if Susperregui will surprise, it can happen. Remembering Verlinden or another (more) solid French, I don"t remember his name.

Otherwise even Olofsson faced a bum of an opponent. Women should be forbidden anyway.

Finally got my hungover ass out of bed to tune into the last two fights.

You didn"t miss anything! Maybe just Pinto finally showing his face and getting knocked out by Ezbiri.

stupid referee obligating the fighter to immediate comeback to the fight after a low blow....

but how would a Stoica brother have done in this fight?

Only Andrei could threaten the top, but Bogdan is nice to be watched for the knees and flat knockouts (even though he isn"t punching a lot, sadly he has never recovered mentally after the moto crash).

Andrei was robbed at WLF, whole tournament was made for Aygun. But in my opinion he"s still not a heavyweight. He"s knocking power is only for the 95 kg, he fought very technically lately but will suffer when he meets a Ben Saddik.

Unfortunately he lost to Donegi Abena, and all the people laughed but in fact you can see the Surinamese is good (told you so). He"s still not really a Belgaroui though, but he"s punching more and could develop. Plus Andrei got very badly injured, I was present in Sibiu and took photos for social website.

Susperregui normally needs a KO in round 3. Very boring main card! Actually very boring SFS too.

Amsterdam was good, this one was as low cost as New York will be. Except for Sittichai.

I don"t know where there will be their outcome. Ezbiri and Abena maybe but kinda beating bums.

Back