Glory 60 Grigorian vs Doumbe (10/20/18)

Didnt even see that pinto vs ezbiri was on this card. Why is that not the co-main?

Vienot is not given an break he will be 0-3 in glory.

Any sherbro able to hook me up? Just got home and wanted to see all the fights today.

Beggars can’t be choosers and I’m happy with what I have but if anyone has a stream without Chinese guy smoking and talking all the time I’d be very happy. I’m very stream limited today because my laptop broke down and all I have is my iPad so my usual stream sites aren’t compatible. qq works fine but I’m dealing with random Chinese people talking

Beggars can’t be choosers and I’m happy with what I have but if anyone has a stream without Chinese guy smoking and talking all the time I’d be very happy. I’m very stream limited today because my laptop broke down and all I have is my iPad so my usual stream sites aren’t compatible. qq works fine but I’m dealing with random Chinese people talking
Aren't you glad Apple "protects" you so well?

Thanks! That third one seems to be working well without extra commentators. The first two I didn’t even understand, all in Chinese and no play button anywhere. Thanks man

Very heavy hands on this Russian Menshikov after the Frenchman got off to a good start. Could be a contender in this division.

Very heavy hands on this Russian Menshikov after the Frenchman got off to a good start. Could be a contender in this division.

Have a feeling he could have lost due to that beginning part. On the other side, his opponent was freaky long.

Back