Glory 56 Denver Thread

20 per 100k is pretty low on brazil for an 900k city lel

Brazil got better in some states and a lot worse and others,

in my former city most of the murders was because of drunk ppl doing shit,so it wasnt a lot because of the canalized violence(robbing to kill and these things)

I have a cousin from honduras, the place is an hell,low-mid class ppl are kidnapped everytime from bucks,no freaking joke.

20 is also pretty high... I remember here in Ecuador when i was a kid the average here was around 20 per 100k, with some cities having around 90 per 100k. It was scary to walk the streets especially at night. Now the average has decreased to about 5 per 100k and i feel safer than i did in many places in Europe. I hope the situation gets better in latinamerica, it certainly has in Ecuador and Colombia, but not so sure about Brazil, Nicaragua, Honduras etc and Venezuela is really messed up.

i thought you were another european north american

cool to see another south american here

i plan to move one day to uruguay,Chile,Canada or an cool place on Europe

I love Brazil and especially the girls but i think i deserve an better spot on the sun :)

what a "card"...

As long as Wilnis,whoever of Vakhitov(he is levels above everyone of the division now) vs Ilunga fight and Especially JAY HO im all good

The city that i live 18 years of my life Campo grande-from Mato grosso do sul state, haves 900 thousand habitant with 20,3 murders per 100k habitants, while Sete Lagoas Minas Gerais haves 32,7 for a city who haves only 230k ppl

there is a lot of thugs and small towns around, a lot of robberies with bandits hiding in forests ,crazy shit

yesterday my neighboor was gun robbed on the bus...it happens every time,the city is a mess.....

Btw where are you from man?

I am from Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul which has around 30 murders for every 100k habitants at ~360 thousand total population. it's not that bad though as literally almost the entirety of the murders are among low life thugs themselves. there are a lot of robberies in downtown but it's just crackheads robbing college girls for their cell phones. like you said, the real tragedy in a city is when killing after robbery becomes an epidemy.

also, coincidentally here in my hometown we have the top or at least #2 Agronomy school in the country (after Viçosa-MG maybe?). I worked on the Agronomy library up to like a month ago. the average student there was a bit of a tool tbh. You're not an agroboy are you?

Get your ENEM score a little bit up and come study here. it must be just as dangerous as your current city but we can train together and kick some crackheads' ass and the city is filled with hot college girls everywhere.

Last edited:
also, coincidentally here in my hometown we have the top or at least #2 Agronomy school in the country (after Viçosa-MG maybe?). I worked on the Agronomy library up to like a month ago. the average student there was a bit of a tool tbh. You're not an agroboy are you?
I recently found out the Roman literary master Varro wrote a book on agronomy and it survives fully in tact to this day.

I am from Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul which has around 30 murders for every 100k habitants at ~360 thousands total population. it's not that bad though as literally almost the entirety of the murders are among low life thugs themselves. there are a lot of robberies in downtown but it's just crackheads robbing college girls for their cell phones. like you said, the real tragedy in a city is when killing after robbery becomes an epidemy.

Get your ENEM score a little bit up and come study here. it must be just as dangerous as your current city but we can train together and kick some crackheads' ass and the city is filled with hot college girls everywhere.
LEL

i am far from an agroboy man,i only like to shoot for fun but i never killed an animal, i also dont like sertanejo and this generic shit

I had an score to study on the UTFPR on Paraná at Pato Branco and Curitiba,but i chosen here because here is inside of Embrapa,so you can have a pretty good situation after you graduate

for a minute an a half i didnt chose Curitiba-pato branco

I didnt studied shit at this year,with my score i dont think i would pass on agronomy on the fist call on pelotas or santa maria,maybe on the 3rd or 4th ,but i dont like the risks :)

i would be fun to have two f42 sherdoggers hanging around and talking about the sport heheh

Last edited:
I recently found out the Roman literary master Varro wrote a book on agronomy and it survives fully in tact to this day.

it was not Varro it's Cato who wrote that book. Big prick but he knew his agronomy.

best moment of the round was when it ended

What a combo to lead to that knockout! I can't believe that Wells is trained by Duane Ludwig with such poor defense.

I'm mixed, lived in both continents :)

i thought you were another european north american

cool to see another south american here

i plan to move one day to uruguay,Chile,Canada or an cool place on Europe

I love Brazil and especially the girls but i think i deserve an better spot on the sun :)

Not watching the event, plz post spoilers here if there are any cool KO's so i can check it out

What a combo to lead to that knockout! I can't believe that Wells is trained by Duane Ludwig with such poor defense.

that was a bit hard to watch

I'm mixed, lived in both continents :)
dont you miss the Latinas heheheh

Zack wells lost another 15 years of life

what a terrible fight,both cant kickbox

First Simon Marcus and now this..

dont you miss the Latinas heheheh

Zack wells lost another 15 years of life

what a terrible fight,both cant kickbox

First Simon Marcus and now this..
Waller was at least closer to his level, his last fight vs Marcus was way too advanced for a guy with his experience.

LEL

i am far from an agroboy man,i only like to shoot for fun but i never killed an animal, i also dont like sertanejo and this generic shit

I had an score to study on the UTFPR on Paraná at Pato Branco and Curitiba,but i chosen here because here is inside of Embrapa,so you can have a pretty good situation after you graduate

for a minute an a half i didnt chose Curitiba-pato branco

I didnt study shit at this year,with my score i dont think i would pass on agronomy on the fist call on pelotas or santa maria,maybe on the 3rd or 4th ,but i dont like the risks :)

i would be fun to have two f42 sherdoggers hanging around and talking about the sport heheh

that's good long term thinking. the way the country is, if you can afford to take your time and study and you can secure a good job situation, you have to take that chance. apply yourself and get a master's/doctor degree too. they'll pay you to stay studying seeds or something like that and that'll make a huge difference when we're older.

also I could've stolen some agronomy books for you, what a shame.

Now we will see how strong Camozzi is...

that's good long term thinking. the way the country is, if you can afford to take your time and study and you can secure a good job situation, you have to take that chance. apply yourself and get a master's/doctor degree too. they'll pay you to stay studying seeds or something like that and that'll make a huge difference when we're older.

also I could've stolen some agronomy books for you, what a shame.
hahhahahah

you failed with me man :(

Camozzi looking like he's trying to MMA brawl in a kickboxing match

Back