Glory 55 New York Thread

Man Petch clinches too much. Doesnt he have confidence in his striking? Its some American guy.
Petch has some of the best striking in the sport but when you put him into uncomfortable positions he will go back to what's natural to him. Like a wrestler in mma who keeps trying to go for the take down. I think KVN has an awkward style that Petch is not used to which made him uncomfortable and so he goes back to spamming the clinch. Petch has only had 8 kickboxing fights so will take time for him to adjust especially against unorthodox opponents. Most casuals don't realize how different kickboxing is to muaythai. On the surface sometimes it doesn't seem much different but it is.

Good that Belgaroui lost, trashtalker, big mouth roid!

How did Tiffany get that decision? Besides the head kick in round two she was getting outstruck by a pretty wide margin.

thats not the rule. the rule is you have up to 5 seconds of active clinching allowed not 1 knee and release

Should be the rule ;) (as an kickbox fan)

I also like MT but that just aint glory. (Not a bad thing)

I also had Alex as fav but i dont see Belgaroui as roided. He even looks a bit small for his frame.
The Romanians really supported him but I don"t like trashtalk. He beat a Kasperski who took the fight on short notice and acted like he"s number 1. Mike should pay attention to his kids, too many have big mouth!

The Romanians really supported him but I don"t like trashtalk. He beat a Kasperski who took the fight on short notice and acted like he"s number 1. Mike should pay attention to his kids, too many have big mouth!

you know he's beaten Pereira once before, right?

How did Tiffany get that decision? Besides the head kick in round two she was getting outstruck by a pretty wide margin.
Sometimes I'm skeptical about the strike stats they put up. I thought Tiffany landed much better while Sofia's stikes were not really landing clean in most cases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back