Glory 54 Birmingham, June 2

You guys know we have open scoring, right? You are making up your own scores.

Anyone know how bets work in kickboxing? I bet on sugden and it was called a no bet? Is that correct? He was given the win

Anyone know how bets work in kickboxing? I bet on sugden and it was called a no bet? Is that correct? He was given the win
He was not given the win. You must be watching with the sound off. An inadvertent clash of heads leading to a fight stopping cut early in the fight means it went to a No Contest, not a technical decision like if it was later in the bout.

Did the corner of Nabiyev even gave the open score card to him???? He fought like he didnt knew he was losing hard on the results.

Grigoryan 3-2. Nabiev shouldn't have taunted him so much lol.

He was not given the win. You must be watching with the sound off. An inadvertent clash of heads leading to a fight stopping cut early in the fight means it went to a No Contest, not a technical decision like if it was later in the bout.
Oh ok I thought announce team said he won. My bad. I thought it was a stupid rule but was happy ha

One of these days one of Ricos opponents is going to get KOd by diabetes

Here’s how the fight is going to go and Sheldogs reaction to it. (As with every Rico figh)

rico will start slow, as he always does, and stay slow and steady throughout the fight. He’ll seem to struggle a lil bit at the beginning and maybe even get hit a bit, prompting users to go “OMG RICO GETTING TAGGED THO!!!” by the third round Rico will look exactly the same as he always does, slow, steady, not tired, throwing combinations that dont seem very powerful but by that point of the fight they are powerful enough, the opponent will be gassing and will eventually crumble.

You can go skip the fight now, you’re welcome

I think now Rico stops him in under 4 rounds.

Other than Rico being a bit more aggressive than I expected, I think this fight still plays out the same

This is a pretty cool showcase of Rico’s skillset, his boxing also looks crisper than Ive seen in the past. Is he still training with Tyson Fury? I know he trains under Peter Fury but I’m not sure if Tyson is back there or whats going on with that?

Rico all the way. Mladen has nothing for him in the fight.

Here’s how the fight is going to go and Sheldogs reaction to it. (As with every Rico figh)

rico will start slow, as he always does, and stay slow and steady throughout the fight. He’ll seem to struggle a lil bit at the beginning and maybe even get hit a bit, prompting users to go “OMG RICO GETTING TAGGED THO!!!” by the third round Rico will look exactly the same as he always does, slow, steady, not tired, throwing combinations that dont seem very powerful but by that point of the fight they are powerful enough, the opponent will be gassing and will eventually crumble.

You can go skip the fight now, you’re welcome

not really.

Back