Glory 53 Lille

Pinto should win this first tournament bout even with the point deduction.

Notice how Glory give out points more than any other combat promotion in the world.

Because fighters coming in from all over the world and nobody knows the rules really.

You rarely see people fouling in K1 Japan because they fighting under the same ruleset all the time.

I only saw highlights of the pinto fight and point deduction looked legit.

I don't even like Azize Hlali but i thought the deduction was totally unecessary. Not that it would change the outcome but still... Adamchuk kept clinching defensively in the last round, way worse than Azize

I can't imagine Pinto winning vs. Adamchuk in that tournament final. I think Adamchuk gets this and we'll see another fight vs. Van Roosmalen that he's gonna lose again.

Not that Pinto would win vs. RVR anyway...

So far referee's are incredibly annoying and I haven't been overly impressed with the fights. I have seen better in Japan. Maybe it is the rules. I have felt this way about Glory for quite some time.

So far referee's are incredibly annoying and I haven't been overly impressed with the fights. I have seen better in Japan. Maybe it is the rules. I have felt this way about Glory for quite some time.

Interesting. I always thought Glory rules were the same as K-1 in Japan. What is different?

Last couple undercard fights were kinda more entertaining. Just happens sometimes.

Think last SFS onwards should be better.

I'm glad Scheinson got a fair fight where he doesn't get screwed in a decision. And especially glad they didn't make him move up in weight to fight a gigantic middleweight in Belgaroui.

Looking forward to the main event, does anyone actually think that Beztati can last all five rounds with Sitthichai?

I can't imagine Pinto winning vs. Adamchuk in that tournament final. I think Adamchuk gets this and we'll see another fight vs. Van Roosmalen that he's gonna lose again.

Not that Pinto would win vs. RVR anyway...
No I heard the Pet vs Ezbiri winner gets a shot at RVR first.

Interesting. I always thought Glory rules were the same as K-1 in Japan. What is different?

They may be, I am just saying it might be the rules. I don't know if they are the same, I don't know. Maybe the Japanese fighters make it a point to not clinch up all the time and want to win or die. When I watch Glory, I just feel like it is some sort of downgrade to what I am use to watching. I know in the promotion Knockout, they use elbows...its Muay Thai friendly. Something is just off about Glory. I cant really put my finger on it really. It just seems like a weaker promotion to me.

insane backfist :eek:

These two rounds are already 30x better than the last 3 SFS fights combined.

Great spinning back fist knockdown, good performance by Adamchuk.

New-era playful and english speaker Adamchuk has arrived

They may be, I am just saying it might be the rules. I don't know if they are the same, I don't know. Maybe the Japanese fighters make it a point to not clinch up all the time and want to win or die. When I watch Glory, I just feel like it is some sort of downgrade to what I am use to watching. I know in the promotion Knockout, they use elbows...its Muay Thai friendly. Something is just off about Glory. I cant really put my finger on it really. It just seems like a weaker promotion to me.

For me it has always been the giant pillow gloves that Glory uses. I think they changed the gloves last event though. I am not currently watching this Glory on fight pass so I don't know what the gloves look like today. But I agree that K-1 seems better. Lot's of intangibles.

Back