Glory 51 Rotterdam: Badr vs Hesdy II

I assume Badr won round 3. How did you guys score 1 and 2?

Very good fight and indeed it goes to a decision. Badr won round 3 for me and at least one of the first two rounds so he should get it imho. Very smart that he came in leaner as he had more energy than Hesdy at the end.

You didn't miss much, the third round both were gassed. I reckon Hari's got it but they should have made it 5 rounds not 3.

Gave Badr 1 and 3. Kept pouring it on in the third, Hesdy had faded. Good fight overall.

I'm ready for Badr vs Rico II.

that was a great fight other then the third round.

glory should do everything to hire Samedov to fight Hari for the 4rth time

it would be a giantic fight-event

Any word if badr can fight in the states? Glory would be smart to do so if he can. He is the only guy left that can help kickboxing down here. Dont need crappy low average Americans to do it

Any word if badr can fight in the states? Glory would be smart to do so if he can. He is the only guy left that can help kickboxing down here. Dont need crappy low average Americans to do it

Badr vs Rico wouldn't sell out a 10 k venue in the US.

Hari looked much better than I ever expected. good setup for a rematch with Rico. he was also so friendly post fight. what a nice guy! he only forgot about the rematch with Remy.

You could tell that Hesdy has bad technique.
Hari has more precision.
He's the Jones of kickboxing.

Every local internet portal over there in the Balkans talking about Hari. He is really popular here.

Badr vs Rico wouldn't sell out a 10 k venue in the US.

Badr has alot of fans in new york. I can see it happening. But glory marketing sucks as of late so maybe you're right. Take chance and put them in Hammerstein ballroom

I'm a huge Badr fan and I also think he won fair, but surprises me that no one talks about his condition. I didn't think it was THAT great. He will lose against Rico again if they would fight again soon. What do you guys think? Am I wrong and is his condition normal or even good?

Back