Glory 51 Rotterdam: Badr vs Hesdy II

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
eYFdr1l.jpg

For those who haven't seen their first bout, here's Badr Hari's trainer Mike Passenier commenting with Todd Grisham while watching footage of the first Badr Hari vs Hesdy Gerges fight from 2010 where Gerges was awarded the It's Showtime heavyweight belt when Badr got DQed for kicking him in the head when Hesdy was down after dominating the fight for more than a round.

Hopefully more odds will follow for the rest of the main fights, but these appear to be the opening lines for the main event on 5Dimes today:

Glory 51 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - Ahoy Rotterdam - Rotterdam, Netherlands Sat 3/3

Hesdy Gerges +250
Badr Hari -350

Hari got this one, but at these odds its not worth it for me. Looking forward to the odds for the rest of the card and for the Hari KO odds.

Big Mike about the upcoming fight with Gerges

Hari got this one, but at these odds its not worth it for me. Looking forward to the odds for the rest of the card and for the Hari KO odds.

been a long time since i watched their first fight when it happened but i remember badr was completely dominating until the DQ, but with how crazy it is yeah i can't take the risk at those odds. although gerges has lost 5 of his last 7, so i'll likely play badr's ko line small if they offer it in that case.

been a long time since i watched their first fight when it happened but i remember badr was completely dominating until the DQ, but with how crazy it is yeah i can't take the risk at those odds. although gerges has lost 5 of his last 7, so i'll likely play badr's ko line small if they offer it in that case.
Yeah me to let's hope for some good odds :)

Cant seem to find it. Other sports ---> Combat sports only shows bellator, and they dont even have lines up for upcoming bellator this friday :S
Check back later perhaps, it's still early in the week and I'm expecting more lines elsewhere as well.

Glory Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 11.44.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 11.44.44 AM.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 14
Jim needs to come with the bets now that we have odds :p

Glory 51: Rotterdam
March 3, 2018 - Ahoy Rotterdam
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Glory 51 Main Card - (ESPN3 at 3:30pm ET / 12:30pm PT)

Heavyweight 120 kg

Hesdy Gerges +250
Badr Hari -350

Over 2.5 -135
Under 2.5 -105
-

Welterweight Contender Tournament Semi-Finals

Jimmy Vienot +150
Eyevan Danenberg -190

Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
-

Welterweight Contender Tournament Semi-Finals

Alan Scheinson +130
Thongchai Sitsongpeenong -170

Over 2.5 -170
Under 2.5 +130

------------------------

Superfight Series - (UFC Fight Pass at 1pm ET / 10am PT)

Welterweight 77 kg

Alim Nabiev +175
Cedric Doumbe -245

Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150
-

Featherweight 65 kg

Victor Pinto +100
Massaro Glunder -140

Over 2.5 -210
Under 2.5 +160
------------------------