Glory 50 Chicago

There is nothing left for him outside of glory either imo. Does anybody know what his contracts look like this year? IIRC he was going to get more fights in glory this year

There is nothing left for him outside of glory either imo. Does anybody know what his contracts look like this year? IIRC he was going to get more fights in glory this year

a rematch with Allazov would be good

Qiu is willing to move up to 70kg so he could fight against him,it would sell well in china since Sitthichai knocked the king yi long.

try to match him against Yod in china.

try to get a fight with Petro

a rematch with Allazov would be good

Qiu is willing to move up to 70kg so he could fight against him,it would sell well in china since Sitthichai knocked the king yi long.

try to match him against Yod in china.

try to get a fight with Petro
Petro and Yod probably won't happen. Allazov would be a good fight, i don't think he is a threat though. QJL would probably be the best fight for him now. I think he'd beat someone like Doumbe aswell

Petro, Yod, Allazov, Superbon rematch and even Yodwicha called him out not too long ago.
Yodsanklai is too old. Petrosyan won't happen. Allazov is a good fight but as i said no threat to Sittichai. Superbon rematch makes sense but not an exciting fight. Yodwicha should be a good fight if they can make it happen.

good fight to be fair

the second shouldnt be a knockdown but its not that bad going with an extra round
Yodsanklai is too old. Petrosyan won't happen. Allazov is a good fight but as i said no threat to Sittichai. Superbon rematch makes sense but not an exciting fight. Yodwicha should be a good fight if they can make it happen.
yodwicha vs Sitthichai would be fkn awesome! I used to hate Yodwicha for beating up all the Thais I liked haha but now that he's fighting foreigners he's become my fav. Dude is an absolute animal and I love how he just nonstop pressures people with the intention to finish all the time. Scary scary fighter for anyone at that weight.

yodwicha vs Sitthichai would be fkn awesome! I used to hate Yodwicha for beating up all the Thais I liked haha but now that he's fighting foreigners he's become my fav. Dude is an absolute animal and I love how he just nonstop pressures people with the intention to finish all the time.
Yodwichas looking great at the moment but I wonder how that aggressive pressure style would do against Marat. Under kb rules not sure if fighting fire with fire is an effective strategy against that type of fighter.

Yodwichas looking great at the moment but I wonder how that aggressive pressure style would do against Marat. Under kb rules not sure if fighting fire with fire is an effective strategy against that type of fighter.
True but he is pretty big and seems to take damage like it's nothing. Him against Marat would be another exciting kickboxing match. It looks like fighters have a hard time matching his output and aggressiveness from start to finish. Even at the very end of a fight he still goes hard. Dude has some interesting matchups for the future.

come and destroy Inocente!!

get your revenge Adegbuyi

ugly fight, Adegbuyi haves the moral obligation to clean his reputation and KTFO Guto

nah fuck this shit

Inocente had to withdraw due cut so no rematch with Adegbuyi

it sucks...
latest

what messed everything up was the guto cut withdraw,Adegbuyi was coming to the revenge and then it happened,he looked amazing tonight and i bet he would beat guto
Thought it went really well. There wouldn't have been any point in a tired Guto going to lose to a fresh Benny. Now they can use them both better IMO. All options open.

Can't dampen my continued enjoyment of Guto!

<Moves>

Sittichai Looked damn good good bringing the fight to baya and still not getting hit much. If he continues to fight like that it should go a long way towards getting him more fans

Sittichai Looked damn good good bringing the fight to baya and still not getting hit much. If he continues to fight like that it should go a long way towards getting him more fans
Depends on who he's facing. I wouldn't advice him fighting like that against Marat. I mean he could and could possibly still win but its smarter to outsmart that type of fighter.

Not quite sure what type of Horsemeat their feeding those Grigorian brothers at Hemmers gym.

Depends on who he's facing. I wouldn't advice him fighting like that against Marat. I mean he could and could possibly still win but its smarter to outsmart that type of fighter.

Not quite sure what type of Horsemeat their feeding those Grigorian brothers at Hemmers gym.
I would not be to worried. the last time he fought Marat he did it with and injured leg and barely kicked yet he still outboxed Marat. He even played into Marat hands in that last fight by just trading shots in the pocket way more than he ever has before or since and he still won a clear decision

latest

Thought it went really well. There wouldn't have been any point in a tired Guto going to lose to a fresh Benny. Now they can use them both better IMO. All options open.

Can't dampen my continued enjoyment of Guto!

<Moves>

<DCrying>

i waited all night long to see this fight

i hope they make the rematch after this,or at least give someone who beat guto up

Just caught up with this entertaining card. Was nice to see the Illinois commission allow five judges and open scoring for what I think is the very first time in the United States. Main event was stopped early, but Harut had Murthel stunned anyway, so I don't think it changed the outcome. Would have been interesting to see Guto re-match with Adegbui too in the HW tournament final. I was hoping Sitthichai would stop Baya rather than go the distance, but other than that I pretty much called all the bouts correctly.

Man the sittichai fight was one sided.....What's left for him in Glory? I don't think anyone wants another Marat rematch. Maybe he moves to featherweight? But I guess that would lead to another fight with robin 'forearms of steel' van roosmalen.

nobody is crying out for that fourth marat fight; the only way that fight makes sense at all is if it takes place in china where sitthichai and marat have made themselves known to fight fans there. Outside of that, its not gonna move the needle for anyone anywhere. Except maybe Armenia.

nobody is crying out for that fourth marat fight; the only way that fight makes sense at all is if it takes place in china where sitthichai and marat have made themselves known to fight fans there. Outside of that, its not gonna move the needle for anyone anywhere. Except maybe Armenia.

uhmm..I wanna watch a fourth fight..

yes we forgot about the hemmers gym fans who somehow believe robin won both fights with sittichai and how Marat should really be 3-0 against him as well if not for judges who don't understand the only things that scores in kickboxing are low kicks and punches to the opponents gloves in rapid succession

I heard Sittichai might be in LA next month. I think for the Glory 52 LA card. Not sure if he's fighting or just going there to watch and promote his next fight against the Marat/Koprivlenski winner.

I feel like a 3-0 win rate in Sitthichai's favor means the Sitthichai/Marat question has been fairly definitively answered.

Admittedly, Marat keeps winning and does deserve to occupy that #1 contender slot, but its a difficult question. How often can you keep giving a guy a title shot? If he doesn't win this time, do we need to see shot #5, shot #6? Where does the line get drawn, or does it not?

Are you strongly interested in a fourth fight? I feel like its a hard sell, especially being based on a non-Glory win in China that Glory owns no video of and doesn't publicly make reference to in its output. What's the selling point for you?

I feel like a 3-0 win rate in Sitthichai's favor means the Sitthichai/Marat question has been fairly definitively answered.

Admittedly, Marat keeps winning and does deserve to occupy that #1 contender slot, but its a difficult question. How often can you keep giving a guy a title shot? If he doesn't win this time, do we need to see shot #5, shot #6? Where does the line get drawn, or does it not?

Are you strongly interested in a fourth fight? I feel like its a hard sell, especially being based on a non-Glory win in China that Glory owns no video of and doesn't publicly make reference to in its output. What's the selling point for you?

I just enjoyed all 3 fights and want a fourth one haha. I don't know why people get pissed of about it earlier in this thread... It's not that I'm a HUGE fan of multiple fights between the same guys. Take for example Holzken vs. Groenhart...I have no interest in seeing that again, but Marat vs Sitthichai I would definitely want to watch it. Maybe its the big style clash or that they both have a win streak (Sit very big win streak), I just wanna watch it.

Besides, I'm practicing the inner low kick as a response to a high kick and Marat did that very good in their first fight if I'm correct? Perfect timing for some lessons of 2 great fighters..

Back