Glory 50 Chicago

ugly fight, Adegbuyi haves the moral obligation to clean his reputation and KTFO Guto

nah fuck this shit

Inocente had to withdraw due cut so no rematch with Adegbuyi

it sucks...

Im happy that Tafa is replacing Guto. He is only 21, hope he can grow into the new Hunto (only needs to bleach his hair)

Im happy that Tafa is replacing Guto. He is only 21, hope he can grow into the new Hunto (only needs to bleach his hair)

that was a legit knockdown that Tafa scored as well, Guto got lucy with the scoring there

I like the fact that they screw over the endless clinching. Like badr said: fck all this hugging and shit. (About mma but still)
malik watson clinched way too much, screwed the fight

Tafa just look to punch hard,but no speed,pressure,variety on the punches,expected more from him,but however anyone who always fight with inocente looks a mess

Tafa just look to punch hard,but no speed,pressure,variety on the punches,expected more from him,but however anyone who always fight with inocente looks a mess

fight exactly like Hunt without the pressure.

Adegbuyi just need to low kick Tafa for 2 mins and he gets this fight,tafa is out of gas

fight exactly like Hunt without the pressure.
Hunt had way more speed and variety on his punches imo

dude haves some similarities but anyways he didnt impressed me,but fighting against inocente always produce a weird fight for everyone in and outside the ring

that was a legit knockdown that Tafa scored as well, Guto got lucy with the scoring there
as long as i dislike guto i dont think it was a knockdown

the punch connected but it was more a push than damage inflicted, Guto fall down because he was low kicking

Good for Benny but still aint interested in Benny vs rico III. Wouldnt mind to see Benny vs Sadik

guy crawling like a dog and the ref still giving him a count

nothing against Tafa,he haves the natural power,just need to use well his positive aspects as a fighter to be a better and a dangerous one

he still young and im not gonna judge him because of a messy fight with inocente,but he haves to adjust some things to make himself a more effective fighter

Back