Glory 50 Chicago

Sadly can't really catch these NA shows live anymore :( More Euro shows because they fit my schedule do better for Glory, thank you! :p

Is this on live in the UK? Glory website says Freesport but their schedule says Ice Hockey :confused:

Is the main card going to be live on ESPN3? I'll be able to stream that if so. Gonna have to find that fight pass bootleg tho...

The time on glory website, is it local time? To me it says superfight starts at 2:30 AM, i'm guessing it's CET. I wanna see Sittichai vs Baya

espnpnnnpenpenpnpespn News I think
WatchESPN.com is always the easiest way to find the live stream for the so-called ESPN3 for American cable tv subscribers anyway.

The way I handicap the fights:

For Glory 50 I'm on some sides and o/u's already. I laying the juice on Sittichai at -260 in the LW title fight vs Christian Baya in the Superfight Series on Fight Pass. Also took the under 4½ at +170. Unders are always tricky with three minute kickboxing rounds, but Baya said he was going to bring the fight to Sittichai and that opens him up to the Thai's step-up knee and body kicks. It's a good price for the stoppage before the middle of round 5. In one half of the HW tournament bracket, I have to back my man Guto Inocente, as a -150 favorite this time (not +1300 underdog!) vs Mark Hunt protege Junior Tafa as well as the over 1½ at -140. In the other half of the bracket, I very much like Benjamin Adegbuyi at -130 to beat D'Angelo Marshall by stoppage or more likely decision, leading to a potential re-match of that huge upset in 2017 in the tournament final of Guto & Adegbuyi. I expect hometown welterweight Richard Abraham who is not a super heavy hitter to go over 2½ with Chicago native Malik Watson-Smith at -150. In the welterweight title fight main event, Murthal Groenhart has stopped aggressive Armenian Harut Grigorian on two separate occasions when they previously fought including once in Glory, so with this clash of styles, think the under 3½ is a reasonable bet at -145. Prices have shortened on almost all these lines since the other day when they opened.

If I get my hands on some extra cash, JimGunn will be my bookmaker.

Will this not show on Fight Network in Canada? I don't see it displayed on their schedule?!

Will this not show on Fight Network in Canada? I don't see it displayed on their schedule?!

I was looking at that too as it normally is. It didn’t seem to be being showed on some of the tv stations listed on the Glory website

I was looking at that too as it normally is. It didn’t seem to be being showed on some of the tv stations listed on the Glory website

it says they are showing glory 34....smh.

Only ten minutes into the undercard and Sittichai has been introduced as "one of the greatest muay thai fighters of all time". This gone be good.

Back