Glory 50 Chicago

Actually not sure yet if Sittichai vs Baya is the main event.

Murthel vs Harut Grigorian on the same card

Really happy about this. 1 because I prefer to see Sittichai vs Baya instead of him against marat again
I bet you would. You don't want to see Sittichai dethroned by the GOAT that has the Thai slaying formula figured out now. Marat brings the pressure.

I bet you would. You don't want to see Sittichai dethroned by the GOAT that has the Thai slaying formula figured out now. Marat brings the pressure.
Nah just tired of seeing that fight. More interested in Marat vs Superbon and Sittichai vs Baya because they're new match ups. Its more than likely that Marat will be next for Sittichai in Glory if he beats Baya.

good fight,i hope glory put up a good card on their 50th edition

+ Adegbuyi and Moroșanu, both were announced by Romanian commentator.

Baya seems like a cool guy, confident but not arrogant.

I haven't seen so many of his fights but from what i've seen he is fast and powerful with his punches. Will that be enough to beat Sittichai? Sittichai has faced many heavy handed opponents, but not sure if Baya has faced someone like Sittichai that is well versed with punches, kicks, knees, footwork, defense, clinch etc. If Baya lands heavy punches early on that hurt Sittichai, he might have a good chance of winning, but we've seen Sittichai get knocked down before and come back stronger, so that might not be enough. If Sittichai picks up his rhythm without getting rocked i think Sittichai will win by outclassing Baya clearly in most rounds.

Baya seems like a cool guy, confident but not arrogant.

I haven't seen so many of his fights but from what i've seen he is fast and powerful with his punches. Will that be enough to beat Sittichai? Sittichai has faced many heavy handed opponents, but not sure if Baya has faced someone like Sittichai that is well versed with punches, kicks, knees, footwork, defense, clinch etc. If Baya lands heavy punches early on that hurt Sittichai, he might have a good chance of winning, but we've seen Sittichai get knocked down before and come back stronger, so that might not be enough. If Sittichai picks up his rhythm without getting rocked i think Sittichai will win by outclassing Baya clearly in most rounds.
A lot of people on social media seem to be picking Baya for the upset. I think sittichai takes it but im not gonna count him out. 5 rounds as well.

Baya is gonna bring it for sure but sittichai wins

Guto Inocente will have a rematch against Adegbuyi in glory 50,as long as i want to see Adegbuyi getting a revenge if he fights smart,if Guto somehow wins again he can challenge rico to fight for the title at brazil in april

i would want a lot to watch rico live,so maybe is going to be the first time that i root for guto o_O (but i still hoping adegbuyi kick his ass if he didnt fight like a dumb lel)

I wish they gave Guto a different heavyweight matchup. It always feels so anti-climactic to me when a fighter gets a big upset like Guto did vs Adegbuyi and then has to fight the same opponent again in a rematch without even the title on the line to force the issue. I mean, unless they give me +1300 again on Guto, but I don't think the oddsmakers will make that same mistake again.

Can someone explain this to me? Marshell already won a contender tournament same as Ismael Londt. Then I thought I read somewhere that winners of contender tournaments now have to fight each other for a title shot so he also defeated Londt, but now he is in another contender tournament? Wtf? Could have just spared him for the title fight and put a other heavyweight in this contender tournament...like someone who doesn't already have a title shot?

Can someone explain this to me? Marshell already won a contender tournament same as Ismael Londt. Then I thought I read somewhere that winners of contender tournaments now have to fight each other for a title shot so he also defeated Londt, but now he is in another contender tournament? Wtf? Could have just spared him for the title fight and put a other heavyweight in this contender tournament...like someone who doesn't already have a title shot?
they just need to give up on the 4 man tournaments all together. No one likes them! not the fighters and not the fans! Glory themselves has devalued the concept for the last 18 months by not giving the winners promised title shots and by the talent level varying widely which took away any "prestige" they might of had when they are not filled with the top contenders

Its a good tournement i hope marshell or benny will take it.

They might wanna get rid of the word contender in front of tournement. Still i like the tournements and this one looks great. Great card if you ask me.

There has been inconsistency in the tournaments since day one. Personally I'd prefer all super fights with a yearly tournament with each weightclass. The tournaments lose their luster when shown every single event.

Back