Glory 37 Main and SFS cards

It's on the Westcoast. Starts 7:30pm here. That's still kind of late because that is SFS, main card gonna go late. Actually that's a really crappy time. East coasters won't start till 10:30pm and this is geared towards the US market.

What time CET?

4:30 CET. They say SuperFight Series.

Last edited:
Digi might also bought them because of Adegbuyi and Moroșanu. :D They started to buy SuperFight Series since Oberhausen. :)

I can post a Digi link if you don"t find anything else.

Last edited:
It's on the Westcoast. Starts 7:30pm here. That's still kind of late because that is SFS, main card gonna go late. Actually that's a really crappy time. East coasters won't start till 10:30pm and this is geared towards the US market.
espn3 has the main card listed with a 1am eastern start time so the event is not going to be over until around 3:30 am eastern

espn3 has the main card listed with a 1am eastern start time so the event is not going to be over until around 3:30 am eastern
Makes no sense. It's late even if you're going there live. They won't be out of that building till after midnight.

showing it live on the fight network in canada

I'm not at all surprised RvR was stripped of his title even for missing weight by a smidgen, that's the norm in the U.S. at least. It is a late starting card, but luckily I don't have to get up early on Saturday so I'll be watching live all the way through on Fight Pass and ESPN 3 tonight.

Nothing better than going to sleep and setting an alarm to wake-up to kickboxing. Feels like Christmas.

This time works well for me being in California. I'll be cracking some beers and watching LIVE Kickboxing. Something I rarely get to do.

The show starts with the SuperFight Series which airs on UFC Fight Pass at 10:30 p.m. ET. That is followed by the main Glory 37 card live on ESPN3 at 1:00 a.m. ET.

This means: 4:30 CET (SuperFight Series) and 7 CET (main card), both AM in Europe of course.

Is Leo Pinto as good as his brother? Has he fought any big names?

can't get ufc fight pass to work is there any other way of watching the sfs?

Back