Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
until this moment both cards are almost finalized

Main card

Main event:MW title fight-Wilnis vs Adesanya

Co-Main Event- Guto Inocente vs TBA

WW Contender tournament Semi final 1: Kongolo vs Konstantin Khuzin(Typical IFMA russian competitor and Tafnet Cup Good prospect,he haves good ring movement and perform well as a orthodox with boxing skills and variating with right mid-high knees)

WW Contender tournament Semi final 2:Bemansour vs Alan Scheinson(Muay thai fighter from argentina,fought on yokkao 16)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SFS

Main SFS fight - RVR vs Embree

Co-Main SFS fight - Jonatha Diniz vs Tomas Mozny(hell yeah!,always up to see him fight!)

Lemaire vs Thompson

Zoila Frausto vs Daniela Graf

Chikadze vs Victor Pinto(their participation on glory 31 conference in Thailand now has materialized as a fight,his brother will be included on future events also)

-------------------------------------------------------------

The overall quality of the card is okay,but there is some points to consider:

-Now that Inocente is 3-0 after he "defeated" Gerges",will glory put him against another big name this time?

-I can understand that they gave Khuzin a place on the contender tournament,the kid is a good prospect,but what about the Argentinian guy,he isnt near to be a big deal threat IMO,they could had chosen Harut Grigorian,Thongchai,Abraham and even Ambang instead of the Argentinian,all of them are overall better fighter than him.

Inocente in the co-main is bad. his style is ugly and he just got whooped by Gerges. I don't like the WW tournament either.

boo

Inocente in the co-main is bad. his style is ugly and he just got whooped by Gerges. I don't like the WW tournament either.

boo

i am hoping to someone smash Inocente Spinning shit style,i thought Gerges would defeat him more hardly but he was on a poor performance on this day.

I can't say that I dislike Innocente's style, but I bet Hesdy Gerges pretty big against him last time and was worried about his performance and pretty disappointed in the judges' decision there. That said, this is a pretty good card overall in my opinion. Nice to see Glory scheduling more good cards.

Gerges just has one of those styles that even when he wins, it doesn't look dominant so he ends up on the wrong side of decisions many times. He just doesn't have those looking to finish sustained offensive moments.

boo

i like Inocente but for me he lost that fight to Gerges, that was a crazy decision

I cannot stand Benmansour style, his fights are so ugly. I thought he should have been cut after that performance at G35 Nice personally

no this is shit
if it's not shit I'll delete my account and never post on this forum again (for really reals this time, not like the time I said I'll kill myself if gerges loses)
but what about Wilnis vs Adesanya,RVR-Embree,Kongolo vs Khuzin and Mozny fighting?

you are tearing me apart man :oops:

am I the only one who think adesanya has an ugly style?

I can see his style getting ugly if he can't control the fight and gets pressured, but so far he looked superb.

Who is gonna watch this?

RvR vs Embree will be cool. Wilnis vs Adesanya will be dees. Chikadze vs Pinto will be kinda cool.

Wtf... for some reason i though this was supposed to be tonight

How good is he in muay thai rules?

Nice! What about Innocente? He doesn"t look so skilful but is very efficient?

Hope Matt Embree wins by decision by getting some knockdowns. I think RvR is gonna take this though, either by decision or TKO.

I wonder if Adesanya wins the title or this will look like Adesanya vs. Belgaroui. :)

Back