Glory 37 : LA ( UFC Fightpass - 7:30PM PT / ESPN 3 - 10PM PT) LIVE DISCUSSION

Yeah, it looked like only family and press were invited...

This matchups for this card were meh imo... Fell asleep before it started

I liked both cards. Embree stoppage might have been a bit early but I didnt see him winning anymore.

I had Wilnis winning, was an close fight but i like to score power punches above volume.

It was just an OKAY card overall and delivered as such. As is the case with the majority of US cards. I still don't understand the timeslot. Way too late.

yes i did and they only took 3 breaks and had 3 rounds of new investment to stay alive since then.

so they got more money put into them? I am not a financial expert but having more money funded to you does not sound the same as bankruptcy to me.

so they got more money put into them? I am not a financial expert but having more money funded to you does not sound the same as bankruptcy to me.
on at least one of those occasions they had to have the infusion of capital to continue. While they certainly did not just die like i thought they would they certainly still are not making any kind of profit off even a single show at this point. So gloat all you want but unless they change how they do things they just keep buying time. I have stopped constantly bashing them since they are not outright lying near as much anymore but if you want to gloat because they found some rich chinese to fund your plane tickets and hotels bills to future events go right ahead

Last edited:
on at least one of those occasions they had to have the infusion of capital to continue. While they certainly did not just die like i thought they would they certainly still are not making any kind of profit off even a single show at this point. So gloat all you want but unless they change how they do things they just keep buying time. I have stopped constantly bashing them since they are not outright lying near as much anymore but if you want to gloat because they found some rich chinese to fund your plane tickets and hotels bills to future events go right ahead

you thought glory was going bankrupt?

will they make it untill 2018? the way you post it seems like you know your stuff. enlighten me.

I think you've got this backwards

YOU are the one who has been gloating incessantly at any slight hint of misfortune they might suffer. YOU sound hurt now because your dreams and predictions did not come true. Hence why you typed a big long angry paragraph in response to a simple question. YOU are the one with the emotional investment here, nobody else.

I think you've got this backwards

YOU are the one who has been gloating incessantly at any slight hint of misfortune they might suffer. YOU sound hurt now because your dreams and predictions did not come true. Hence why you typed a big long angry paragraph in response to a simple question. YOU are the one with the emotional investment here, nobody else.
if it was me that had the emotional investment then why did you crawl out of the rock glory pays for to attack me? There are tons of unanswered questions posed to you on this board but you refuse to acknowledge those. Also when you write for glory website and do not put your name on the article at least change up your writing style and choose of words you regularly use. It doesnt look good for your employers if it gets out they are paying one of the only people covering their product

@jj manchester

You know how the Glory Collision PPV did?
you can guarantee he does but they are so shitty they will never come out otherwise glory would have already put out a press release stating how massive an online ppv it was if it even got close to 50k buys

Last edited:
if it was me that had the emotional investment then why did you crawl out of the rock glory pays for to attack me? There are tons of unanswered questions posed to you on this board but you refuse to acknowledge those. Also when you write for glory website and do not put your name on the article at least change up your writing style and choose of words you regularly use. It doesnt look good for your employers if it gets out they are paying one of the only people covering their product

you can guarantee he does but they are so shitty they will never come out otherwise glory would have already put out a press release stating how massive an online ppv it was if it even got close to 50k buys

Why being so negative towards Glory? If you don't like it just don't watch it. You're so full of hate it's like Glory took all your money to build their events or something.
Weren't you the one who predicted they'd be bankrupt by 2016? rofl

wow, take it easy man. you seem angry and frustrated. over what? over glory not going bankrupt?

do you want glory to go bankrupt?

honest answer please. look Lungu in the eyes and tell the truth

Why being so negative towards Glory? If you don't like it just don't watch it. You're so full of hate it's like Glory took all your money to build their events or something.
aha, so it was him.

take it easy man. kickboxing and ppv is a new thing. its not like mma or boxing in america where ppv is established.

glorry rico vs badr did very good on tv. alot of exposure and good ratings.

account bet? glory will still be here by the end of this year.

:D:D:D

It is petty simple the reason i hated glory and the reason i still hate wu lin feng is they both make outrageous claims while basically destroying the sport thru corruption and claiming a sub par product is the premier promotion in the sport. Both supported corrupt and incompetent officials who oversee their events and keep using them no matter how many times they fuck up. Once glory quit trotting shitty americans out for more than half the fights ( and all the others from hemmers gym) and actually got 5 judges i have not made a bad comment about them

It is petty simple the reason i hated glory and the reason i still hate wu lin feng is they both make outrageous claims while basically destroying the sport thru corruption and claiming a sub par product is the premier promotion in the sport. Both supported corrupt and incompetent officials who oversee their events and keep using them no matter how many times they fuck up. Once glory quit trotting shitty americans out for more than half the fights ( and all the others from hemmers gym) and actually got 5 judges i have not made a bad comment about them

Glory is the premier muay thai and kickboxing promotion in the world. whats wrong with them stating it? they are viewed/telvevised in more countries and to a bigger audiance than all the other kickfighting (muay thai\kickboxing) promotions.

hate is a strong word. something else must have haooened, for you to be this bitter.

I am not attacking you, I am merely pointing out how massively emotionally invested you are in this topic. It's perhaps news even to you, I don't know.

I haven't answered your questions because I generally don't do interviews, sorry.

find me a single UFC press release which states their PPV numbers

As you're mentioning corruption, what were your views of K-1 before it's downfall?

I can't think of any KB promotion that is bigger than Glory right now with the same talent pool, events in so many different locations, etc. so I don't see what's wrong with them stating they're the number 1 promotion. It's a marketing statement, just like any online provider always call themselves the number 1 provider for what they sell. Imagine trying to promote yourself as 'the third best promotion in the world', or 'one of the many great promotions'. Not as appealing is it?

As you're mentioning corruption, what were your views of K-1 before it's downfall?

I can't think of any KB promotion that is bigger than Glory right now with the same talent pool, events in so many different locations, etc. so I don't see what's wrong with them stating they're the number 1 promotion. It's a marketing statement, just like any online provider always call themselves the number 1 provider for what they sell. Imagine trying to promote yourself as 'the third best promotion in the world', or 'one of the many great promotions'. Not as appealing is it?
I didn't have a problem with them calling them selves the no1 promotion when they actually had the majority of top talent and had them fight each other regularly. The problem was for over a year glory was broke and you got one decent match per card and the rest was hemmers gym guys facing bums and americans with less than 10 fights. I have no problem with them calling themselves that now but when they were basing everything around america and saying they were the best kickboxing had to offer while trotting out guys who wouldn't even be considered top strikers in mma let alone in kickboxing it was very damaging to the sport. ( i despise lion fight for the exact same reason)

Then you had them just let the iska ruin event after event while never even acknowledging the problem. It was especially irritating because they didn't have to use the iska but kept using them after knowing most everyone there was an unqualified idiot because they were buddies with some of them.

My views on k1 are that while there was rampant corruption they were really consistent with how they implanted it which is more than you can say for the rest of the corrupt organizations. Everyone knew the couple of japenese guys the judges favored and that if it was not a dominant win an extension round was coming

Last edited:
Back