Glory 37 : LA ( UFC Fightpass - 7:30PM PT / ESPN 3 - 10PM PT) LIVE DISCUSSION

Site owners can"t say anything bad about the promotions they promote. Kickboxing journalism is really small, I"m happy if they can get money from some promotions.

So they can"t say anything bad about Glory and China. But in fact the truth is different. Fans would not agree with robberies.
Glory did a terrible job putting together their women's tournament.

Wu Lin Feng rigs some results.

I like Kunlun but they also do have a whole lot of random fights and they keep bringing in the Panda Bankses and Asihati's of the world for fights they know won't be any good which doesn't make any sense at all in the end.

Enfusion has some hilarious shit in their league contracts which they don't want to acknowledge even when they're active on social media and have been asked. They still don't seem to recognize the Verlinden decision change etc.

Who else do I need to criticize?

Hope my checks don't start bouncing now...shit man.

Oh and sure I would love to be paid by kickboxing promotions, but I haven't been, aren't currently being paid nor am I aware of any future payments. Clear enough? :D

Last edited:
I dont agree with the result of the fight,for me Adesanya got it by 48:47,but i will watch it again tomorrow and pay atention in every minute of the fight

but i have to say this:Head Movement,rope a dope and taunts dosent score on kickboxing

glory is main based on scoring the rounds by who inflicted more DAMAGE on his opponent,and both man made it pretty with some consistence,you cant count out the tons of strong low kicks that Wilnis was launching on Adesanya legs that he was working for him on the scoring system,without talking about some strong short hooks he landed also.

i still thinking adesanya made it 48:47 in his favour,but the fight was just much more competitive than people are complaining against.......

Shadess, I respect you. I"m just saying if you really think it"s the truth, it"s ok.

Please watch again the fight, I will do the same.

glory is corrupt and has power over everybody. even posters in this forum are owned by glory. dont believe shades and jimgunn....it's actually glory speaking
A cursory glance at my posting history would show I'm a bettor who enjoys wagering on combat sports, not a shill for Glory. Although, unlike the other supposed shills, I did get paid tonight!

niqZdb5.jpg

pi6q5YR.jpg

I had Adesanya winning, but I'm glad they gave it to Wilnis so we can see him beat up Simon Marcus again

<{jackyeah}>

The timing on the event was horrible. I live in the same time zone where the event took place and I fell asleep during the main event which was 12:30am. Couldn't even tell you who I thought won.

todd grisham is my new favorite announcer after how he started off the espn3 broadcast. When they were showing the glory middle weight rankings and he noticed jacoby was ranked 2nd he goes "what the fuck?".

It really looks like we are not going to get the 18 events glory said were going to happen this year. They didn't even announce another event beyond the 38 in chicago and thats at the end of February. that leaves them 10 months to run 16 events

Last edited:
well some people said glory was going bankrupt. years later they are still here.

The timing on the event was horrible. I live in the same time zone where the event took place and I fell asleep during the main event which was 12:30am. Couldn't even tell you who I thought won.
Meanwhile East coasters fell asleep after the SFS and Euros woke up early so they could watch Glory with breakfast. Not sure who this card was geared towards. Hawaiians?

I'm a fan of Israel, so I thought I could have been biased, but I felt he quite clearly won 3 rounds. Without question. Is this the general consensus, or could you have feasibly given wilnis 3 rounds? If so, which rounds?

Meanwhile East coasters fell asleep after the SFS and Euros woke up early so they could watch Glory with breakfast. Not sure who this card was geared towards. Hawaiians?
Maybe us here in NZ although there wasn't much media cover for his fight it was televised for free. Finished around 9pm last night. Thought he won but it was close.

who on the forum actually went to the glory show? I was amazed at how small it was! this is a huge televised event, with some of the biggest names in the game on it, the place was tiny, crowd not that big either.

Back