Glory 36 Germany & Glory Collision: Verhoeven vs. Hari (Discussion) 11am EST & 4pm EST

ItsTimeForGlory

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Dec 10, 2016. Main card is 4pm ET on UFC Fight Pass PPV.

GLORY Collision (PPV on UFC.TV, 4 PM ET)
https://www.ufc.tv/video/ppv-glory-collision-rico-vs-badr

Heavyweight Headline Bout: Rico Verhoeven vs. Badr Hari

Welterweight World Title Bout: Nieky Holzken (c) vs. Cedric Doumbé

Heavyweight Bout: Ismael Londt vs. Jamal Ben Saddik

Super Bantamweight Grand Prix Final Bout: Semifinal A Winner vs. Semifinal B Winner

GLORY 36 SuperFight Series (Fight Pass, 1:30 PM ET)
https://www.ufc.tv/video/glory-collision-prelims

Light Heavyweight Headline Bout: Danyo Ilunga vs. Michael Duut

Welterweight Co-Headline Bout: Harut Grigorian vs. Danijel Solaja

Super Bantamweight Grand Prix Semifinal B: Tiffany van Soest vs. Jessica Gladstone

Super Bantamweight Grand Prix Semifinal A: Isis Verbeek vs. Amel Dehby

Lightweight Bout: Andrej Bruhl vs. Tyjani Beztati

GLORY 36 (ESPN3, 11 AM ET)
Lightweight World Title Bout: Sittichai (c) vs. Marat Grigorian

Lightweight Tournament Final Bout: Semifinal A Winner vs. Semifinal B Winner

Featherweight Co-Headline Bout: Mosab Amrani vs. Fabio Pinca

Lightweight Tournament Semifinal B: Yodkhunpon Sitmonchai vs. Hysni Beqiri

Lightweight Tournament Semifinal A: Davit Kiria vs. Anatoly Moiseev

Last edited by a moderator:
a good card,but disappointing LW contender Tournament

-Moiseev is very good,even with the beatdown he received from Grigorian in last LW contender tournament,i have no problems with him on this one

-Hynsi Beqiri is a cool prospect and i think he can have a better future on the sport than his brother,but it is too early to put a guy like him in a contender tournament.

- I love Kiria but he is sold out for me,he participated of two contender tournaments before this and wasnt looked good in both being eliminated both times against the champ

- Yodkhunpon taking the other place of this just show how weak the current LW division is on glory,poor Cor matchmaking in it TBH

I would rather to see Petro in it,who is the guy that haves to face Sitthichai to prove if Sitthichai can defeat him,but sadly his fight on bellakick is in the same fucking day of glory 10,what a bad shit...(even with his matchup against Watson wasnt being a bad thing,but Petro in the contender tournament is miles better.

The division cant compete with Kunlun,they only could if they bring most of the guys who fight in the LW for kunlun(someof them are former glory fighters),kunlun already showed that the fighters who fight for them can also fight eveywhere they want

Even with Glory current LW talent limitation,they could used more interesting names in the bracket that them above.

-Hinata

-Allazov(if he really still with glory contacts)

-Bossoukou(recently contracted,good prospect under the rules)

Light Heavyweight Headline Bout: Danyo Ilunga vs. Michael Duut

ifepfpi3g471vcvs94.gif

Pretty damn good night of fights. Even got Soest on here to sweeten the deal.

It is interesting just how quickly the quality of LW fighters falls after the top 4-5 isn't it.

Also I doubt Hinata (or any Japanese fighter you might have heard of) is fighting for Glory again. Those days have passed.

I actually like the tournament.

I wanted to see Kiria vs. Moiseev for quite some time. Kiria has to proof he isn't done with title aspirations and Moiseev looked great against Jauncey. Should be a fun fight.

And Yodkhunpon can dissapoint Sitmonchai fanboys yet again in another weightclass.

Very nice cards. TBH i think this is The best card this year. Still needs to prove it self.

I will be watching thats for sure

I would rather to see Petro in it,who is the guy that haves to face Sitthichai to prove if Sitthichai can defeat him,but sadly his fight on bellakick is in the same fucking day of glory 10,what a bad shit...(even with his matchup against Watson wasnt being a bad thing,but Petro in the contender tournament is miles better.

you'd need to speak to Carlo, that's the guy who runs Petro career, that's who signed him to bellator. People cannot just put fighters in tournaments if they are signed elsewhere

I wouldn't be surprised if Petro rides out the rest of his career taking easy fights like Buakaw. As unfortunate as that sounds...

I think Coca agrees with me that Yodkhunpon has finally reached his prime and will win the tournament via 2 KO's!

So they seem to be sold out. With 4weeks to go it seems they could have went with more than 12.000 seats.

What are these videos of Yodkhunpon supposed to mean? I'm sure if you go back a year or two he looks the exact same. Stop promoting fraud.

-Moiseev is very good,even with the beatdown he received from Grigorian in last LW contender tournament,i have no problems with him on this one

-Hynsi Beqiri is a cool prospect and i think he can have a better future on the sport than his brother,but it is too early to put a guy like him in a contender tournament.

- I love Kiria but he is sold out for me,he participated of two contender tournaments before this and wasnt looked good in both being eliminated both times against the champ

- Yodkhunpon taking the other place of this just show how weak the current LW division is on glory,poor Cor matchmaking in it TBH

The division cant compete with Kunlun,they only could if they bring most of the guys who fight in the LW for kunlun(someof them are former glory fighters),kunlun already showed that the fighters who fight for them can also fight eveywhere they want

Even with Glory current LW talent limitation,they could used more interesting names in the bracket that them above.

-Hinata

-Allazov(if he really still with glory contacts)

-Bossoukou(recently contracted,good prospect under the rules)
Put in the guy who beat Josh Jauncey for Kiria

Put in the guy who beat Josh Jauncey for Kiria

would be a better move than have Kiria again in the contender tournament so soon,i am his fan but he have no business even if he won it(witch i really dont believe,I bet Moiseev) he would face Sitthichai for the 3rd time where he got totally defeated twice

What are these videos of Yodkhunpon supposed to mean? I'm sure if you go back a year or two he looks the exact same. Stop promoting fraud.

If he's a fan, why shouldn't he. Looking at recent training footage is always good.

I uploaded it for you mate. I knew how bummed out you were about Hillary not winning the election so I thought I'd cheer you up with some explosive sitmonchai clips

I like Yodkhunpon but i don't get why they train these punch combinations and low kicks, when Thais clearly have been succesful in kickboxing mostly with mid kicks and knees.

I mean, how are you going to beat them at their own game when they are the experts at it

Back