GLORY 35: Nice

Yodsanan

K'FESTA.1
@red
Reaction score

GLORY 35 Nice

Light Heavyweight Title Unification Bout: Artem Vakhitov (c) vs. Zack Mwekassa (ic)
Heavyweight Tournament Final Bout: Winner of Bout A vs. Winner of Bout B
Light Heavyweight Co-Headline Bout: Zinedine Hameur-Lain vs. Pavel Zhuravlev
Heavyweight Tournament Semifinal Bout B: Jahfarr Wilnis vs. Mladen Brestovac
Heavyweight Tournament Semifinal Bout A: Benjamin Adegbuyi vs. Hesdy Gerges

GLORY 35 SuperFight Series

Heavyweight Bout: Nicholas Wamba vs. Nordine Mahieddine
Welterweight Bout: Karim Benmansour vs. Eyevan Danenberg
Super Bantamweight Bout: Amel Dehby vs. Ji-Waen Lee
Lightweight Bout: Josh Jauncey vs. Serhiy Adamchuk
Featherweight Bout: Petpanomrung Kiatmoo9 vs. Stanislav Renita

The heavyweight tilt between French natives Nicholas "Junior" Wamba (46-7, 21 KO) and GLORY newcomer Nordine Mahieddine (18-6, 11 KO) will move up the GLORY 35 SuperFight Series card, filling the slot vacated by Vakhitov and Mwekassa.

Becoming known for stepping in on a moment's notice, former GLORY featherweight champion and No. 1 ranked contender Serhiy Adamchuk (33-7, 16 KO) replaces Dylan Salvador in his previously announced match-up with Canadian dynamo Josh Jauncey (25-7, 14 KO).

Rounding out the GLORY 35 SuperFight Series fight card will be a featherweight bout between former World Muay Thai Council (WMC) champion Petpanomrung Kiatmoo9 and Moldovan Stanislav Renita, both making their GLORY debuts.

Looking forward to seeing Petpanomrung and Artem.

Was really hyped for Salvador vs. Jauncey. Hope Adamchuk comes to fight.

all good. ;)
he will come,Varga is just a awful matchup for him,but Jauncey is another story,he can shut Jauncey down with his southpaw mid kick and straight punches

Had a feeling sittichai was maybe injured. He was in the hospital after the superbon fight but wasn't sure how bad it was. Looking forward to Petpanomrungs debut. Who's his opponent? And what happened to Salvador?

Had a feeling sittichai was maybe injured. He was in the hospital after the superbon fight but wasn't sure how bad it was. Looking forward to Petpanomrungs debut. Who's his opponent? And what happened to Salvador?
His opponent is that KOK guy who lost to Yamazaki. He is pretty undersized for FW but then again so is Petpanomrung.

This card really snuck up on me. Lots of awesome fights!

Stanislav Renita definitly isn't an easy opponent, heavy hands and a tough overall dude from what I've heard and seen.

he's had a niggling hamstring injury for a while ; actually he was nearly pulled from the G31 fight with Roosmalen because of it. The only reason he hasn't been sidelined is because he has been making coin lately and they have been assessing it fight to fight and seeing how far they (sitsongpeenong team) can ride it out before it became untenable. But he's limping now so he's had to have some time off.

Surprised no ones said "so thats why he lost to Superbon". LOL ill say this again. Sittichai looked like he was holding back in that fight.

Card looks Great. Looking forward to this one :)

If Petpanomrung wins might a Saenchai vs Perpanomrung match happen in Glory? Never thought I'd see that in a million years.

I like this card.Looking forward to it.

Glory Collision Press Conference Live Streams in about 40 minutes.

Haha, no idea. I don't watch UFC, thought somebody could tell me.
Looks like it's UFC.tv PPV which is basically like Fight Pass but a PPV purchase. Does this mean it won't be on ESPN3/2?

Back