GLORY 27 SuperFight Series LIVE DISCUSSION (Fight Pass)

mental gymnastics champion of the world, dastardlymass
Its not my fought you can't see that i set you up over and over to remind you that your nothing but a racist who also happens to be a failed troll.

Its not my fought you can't see that i set you up over and over to remind you that your nothing but a racist who also happens to be a failed troll.
pulling the race card and the troll card, 2 of your favourites of course. keep m coming, I cant stop laughing

pulling the race card and the troll card, 2 of your favourites of course. keep m coming, I cant stop laughing
Keep living in a fantasy with your bullshit because you can not find 3 posts where i call you or anyone else a troll. I have called you a racist a handful of times along with many other people on this board because of the statements you have made about certain nationalities and skin tones. It is amazing that that seems to be the consensus yet you just can't accept it

Keep living in a fantasy with your bullshit because you can not find 3 posts where i call you or anyone else a troll. I have called you a racist a handful of times along with many other people on this board because of the statements you have made about certain nationalities and skin tones. It is amazing that that seems to be the consensus yet you just can't accept it
i've never said anything about skintone, you my friend, are a liar. nor have i said anything about nationality. no go back into your tinfoil hat world

i've never said anything about skintone, you my friend, are a liar. nor have i said anything about nationality. no go back into your tinfoil hat world
Lol! you and your favorite dunce cap! Don't make comments about all thai's looking alike and their "yellowish or brownish skin". Everyone hear hates me so the other people that are also calling you a racist are not doing it for my benefit so your little tinfoil hat isn't gong to fit them.

Just change the subject again and act like you didn't lose an argument for the 50th time in the 3 months you have been here. O! wait i forgot! Lets get back on topic because that is the other thing you like to do when you have been made to look like a fool and an idiot

It is amazing how jeffe once again avoids the thread once he gets called out about being retarded bigot. He has posted in thread 3 hours after i made my last post here but can't bother to respond to any thing of substance. Just his usual one-liners and avoidance of anything that just happened else where.

Since jeffe loves to say lets get back on topic after he makes a fool of himself i will save him the effert since he has deserted the tread.

I thought anderson silva looked ok but his opponent was not near his skill level

Please remember when investing in an arguement with Jeffie.....you're arguing with Brocktirement. Minimize your investment.

Please remember when investing in an arguement with Jeffie.....you're arguing with Brocktirement. Minimize your investment.
Jeffie?

cant see this guy anymore,got ignored

just click on his name and you will see and option "ignore",click on it and be happy like me

when someone dont have nothing good to bring to this forum sharing knowledge and discussing about both sports,it is the right option,he is just here to insult people,he is going to exit when no one cant read his book of ignorance anymore

Yeah I don't know why people are engaging with him. He's just an idiot or a troll.

Cory Schaefer, US head of the ISKA sanctioning body which oversees GLORY events, said afterwards that he took special care to warn the fighters before the bout that clinching contrary to the rules would be given zero tolerance. Did Levin heed it? It's hard to say; there was enough clinching from his side to indicate that he hadn't taken the warning too seriously.

clown show.

http://www.glorykickboxing.com/en/news/view/977

the worst thing was that:

"Marcus did land a knee strike just before Levin went through the ropes, and Levin also took his time coming back into the ring, two things which may have presaged the count. Whatever the reason, Levin and many fans in the arena did not believe it was deserved. That, plus the further two point deductions, made the fight essentially unwinnable for him outside of a stoppage."

Please glory,go Pit Stop a Dick!

they justified the ERROR,THE FUCKING HUNDREAD ERROR Al Wighers made as a kind of interpretation by the referee,as he may could accept as a knockdown...

After that and all these years,became clear glory is not going to change anything.

Just hope Kunlun keep growing...

Yikes! That's bad. We've all known that the ISKA is incapable of properly running an event. Glory has known this. If they are forced to use them in a certain state, don't go to that state. The integrity of your product is worth it.

Seriously, there have been so many Glory events completely ruined by bad decisions and refereeing. It's ruining the product.

at this point the only thing that can be expected is glory is going to keep being glory and that means they are going to keep paying the iska all the while pleading ignorance and allowing the sport to further degrade into a farce in the ring. It is a shame as they still put on fights between some great fighters but when no one has any faith in the refs and judges it is all for nothing.

Warned for what? It's not illegal to get as close as you want. it is illegal to clinch that much though. What can he do? Use footwork, jabs and teeps. Why shouldMarcus stand at a distance thaT#s bad for him? Just like in MMA if you can't stop the guy from wrestlefucking you then that's your fault. Why should Marcus exchange at long range? He has no reason to and it's on levin to stop him from doing that.
That's the reason why Bian beat Marcus. Bian used footwork and counter Marcus everytime he came in.
I already explained your points many times in this thread. In mma many fighters that stall on the ground are stood up and warned. You're being hypocritical in your views of this fight big time. So you give Simon a pass to fight the way he does (many people in this thread have criticized Simon for the clinches just as much as Levin) and there is no discussion as to who is initiating it. Simon is only closing the distance without throwing punches (another thing you ignore which no kick boxer does) and even in the first round Levin can be seen running backward to attempt to create distance.

What's your solution? Levin, the less athletic fighter, needs to take chances in close range even though he has the greater reach and is at a huge disadvantage at close range against a more explosive fighter and Levin would possibly get countered if he tried to do what your saying at close range. Levin is a good fighter and knows exactly what Simon is doing. Simon's entire plan is to close the distance without taking any risk and then he expects Levin to try and initiate a brawl at close range (stupid idea) when the more athletic and faster fighter (Simon) is planning on countering him. Levin is too smart for that. And before you say, "he can circle or he can step away and throw a cross..." Dude... Simon was egging him on to get emotional and make a mistake like that and Simon would be there to make him pay the price, be sure of that. The fact you can't see this and Levin can is why you type and he fights.

It's delusional you give Simon a pass for closing the distance without throwing and initiating the clinch (actually stalling... since there are few points in Glory for clinch fighting no elbows/throws/clinch work) in the fight and you expect Levin to take all the risks while Simon exploits the rules. It's clear to people who understand the difference between KB and Mauy Thai that Simon is not kickboxing. He is taking the only thing he does well (clinch work) and trying to force his style in Glory. Levin attempts to kickbox by trying to create range (where points are scored in Glory) but Simon doesn't like range because he gets KO'ed. As long as Simon is 2 inches away from Levin he can't get KO'ed. Simon is initiating the clinches, not Levin... and that is a fact.

Or what's your excuse for why their two KB matches sucked and their Thai fight was entertaining? The clinch work is legal in Thai, that's why.

It's clear your love for Simon is 100% interfering with your ability to be partial. The ref is taking points from the wrong guy and is why Levin left the ring. It is very clear to people who understand the sport that Simon is exploiting the rules and when Levin clinches because Simon is standing 2 inches from him now he's at fault? I don't think so... Simon is constantly initiating the clinch and all without throwing punches. Simon is to blame for the clinches.

Marcus can fight at any range he wants Levin still can't clinch like that. both are kinda uncomfortable under kickboxing rules but for whatever reason levin suddenly clinches more than Marcus would do even under MT rules when they fight.
Ummm. No. Just no. Go re-watch their first Thai fight... rounds 2-5 were all Simon clinching. In the first round Levin did initiate the clinch but this is to be expected in the first round of a Thai fight (feeling out). It was clear in the later rounds Levin was attempting to fight more at range but Simon kept rushing at him like a bull. Simon's fight style is absolutely clinch heavy. Levin is more well rounded... He enjoys doing both.

This is the only time you will ever hear me defend wichgers about something but whoever wrote that article for glory is also wrong when they say levin was warned for sweeping the leg and marcus was not. Marcus did a legal move in catching the kick while standing still and releasing the held leg before his strike landed. Levin was warned for basically trying to use a thai plow and was told by Al "you can't hold and push him back, you can't push him back" which he was actually right in what he did by the rule book.

what kind of lorem ipsum hell has this thread become?

It is amazing how jeffe once again avoids the thread once he gets called out about being retarded bigot. He has posted in thread 3 hours after i made my last post here but can't bother to respond to any thing of substance. Just his usual one-liners and avoidance of anything that just happened else where.

Since jeffe loves to say lets get back on topic after he makes a fool of himself i will save him the effert since he has deserted the tread.

I thought anderson silva looked ok but his opponent was not near his skill level

i mean....as long as you keep talking to this cretin....fucking block him already!

the worst thing was that:

"Marcus did land a knee strike just before Levin went through the ropes, and Levin also took his time coming back into the ring, two things which may have presaged the count. Whatever the reason, Levin and many fans in the arena did not believe it was deserved. That, plus the further two point deductions, made the fight essentially unwinnable for him outside of a stoppage."

Please glory,go Pit Stop a Dick!

they justified the ERROR,THE FUCKING HUNDREAD ERROR Al Wighers made as a kind of interpretation by the referee,as he may could accept as a knockdown...

After that and all these years,became clear glory is not going to change anything.

Just hope Kunlun keep growing...
that's what makes it bad,. They always defend bad decisions.
First they didn't want to give Marcus the rematch
Then they defend RVR's decision vs Sitichai
Now they defnd the bad referee. Levin got up straight away.

Back