GLORY 27 SuperFight Series LIVE DISCUSSION (Fight Pass)

Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Artem Levin vs Simon Marcus

Giga Chikadze vs. Kevin Van Nostrand

Middleweight Tournament Finals

Semifinal: Dustin Jacoby vs Karl Roberson

Semifinal: Wayne Barrett vs. Robert Thomas

SUPERFIGHT SERIES

Joe Schilling vs. Mike Lemaire

Anderson Silva vs. Maurice Greene

Guto Inocente vs. Demoreo Dennis

Casey Greene vs. Daniel Morales

Richard Abraham vs. Pawel Jedrzejczyk

Preparing the ground for tonight.

Not the most exciting card,but at least a lot of drama on Marcus vs Levin 3,i hope so hard to Levin took this fair and square outboxing and flying with the knee over Marcus face,want to se he real defeating Marcus,everyone know Marcus should won that fight,but i hope now the things will be different...

The card:
https://www.glorykickboxing.com/en/events/view/385

Last edited by a moderator:
So stoked to not be able to watch this! Awesome!

I'll just wait till its up on YouTube.... Oh never mind.

Guys, give me some really good descriptions!

Not even on ESPN2 at 3:00 am?

I thought that deal was supposed to be a game changer. It's not? Oh, ok.

Why is Schilling on the undercard? So strange.

Not sure what your trying to say here but regardless I'm hype. Leaving for the event shortly.
Hanging out here a lot has made me fluent in Mafanofe. He says he hopes Levin wins convincingly with hands and flying knees, a reference to Levins last fight with Marcus where he used clinching to fight to an undecisive decision.

Points to the first country with a free stream for us plebs. With Levin on the card I'm betting on Russia.

Points to the first country with a free stream for us plebs. With Levin on the card I'm betting on Russia.
Cabel/satellite channel "Боец" which showed Glory main cards in Russia was closed back in January. No more Glory, FFC, WSOF and ONE events on Russian tv.

Hanging out here a lot has made me fluent in Mafanofe. He says he hopes Levin wins convincingly with hands and flying knees, a reference to Levins last fight with Marcus where he used clinching to fight to an undecisive decision.
lol,thanks mate,my english skills are hard to get in sometimes

well then i would have to hang out here alot more, because between him and broadcast i often have no idea what im reading.

it's like they use correct english words but they use the grammer of their native language and that mixes everything up real weird.

about the glory card, dont really care for it, weak card. enfusion is where it's at this weekend

Glory Superfight series weight ins uploaded on glory facebook page:

Looks like nothings changed with the judging

Back