Glory 21 : San Diego (SFS + SPIKE BROADCATS) 11/10c LIVE DISCUSSION

this is a bizarre comment. I am by no means a joe schilling fan, but he has wins over karapetyan, marcus and levin on top of winning a glory tournament, all of which outshine his win over a faded kaoklai.
Also, Marcus beat Vakhitov, Valent, Schilling X2, Levin X2 and Verlinden.

this is a bizarre comment. I am by no means a joe schilling fan, but he has wins over karapetyan, marcus and levin on top of winning a glory tournament, all of which outshine his win over a faded kaoklai.

in joe schilling's first interview on joe rogans podcast, schilling dropped kaoklai's name as someone noteable that he has defeated.

i had also noticed that fang bian had defeated kaoklai.

granted kaoklai is in his twilight years of his career, but this is why i thought a fight between schilling and fang bian would be interesting since they share a common win over kaoklai

Last edited:
Quadros is worse than Rogan.

This guy gets it. Quadros is a thrash commentator. Only comments on aggression.

Why is Levin clinching so much? I expected this from Marcus, not from him. The fuck ...

Have you ever watched a Levin fight before?

I thought draw with a slight lean to Marcus was a fair call. Levin was slipping and ducking a lot of what was offered by Marcus, and the knee strikes they traded in the clinch was mostly insignificant.

That heavy weight tournament was a sad sight to behold as well.

I agree with the guy that says Marcus hands are terrible though.

Huge Marcus fan but cmon man...both of them, but moreso Levin need to reevaluate their lives (lol)

Fuck it, Joe Schilling should just come in and knock out both of them with his bouncy MMA style. Disgraceful.

Have you ever watched a Levin fight before?
All his Glory fights and i've never ever seen him clinch so much. Maybe in Muay Thai he normally fights like this, but what i've seen of him in Glory wasn't anything close to what he did against Marcus.

All his Glory fights and i've never ever seen him clinch so much. Maybe in Muay Thai he normally fights like this, but what i've seen of him in Glory wasn't anything close to what he did against Marcus.

Yeah, it was really bad in this fight. But his bread and butter is pretty much coming in with couple of punches and a knee, then tying you up so you can't do anything to retaliate.

Don't think the decision was as bad as people made it out to be. Commentating was either biased or ignorant. Many times, Levin's strikes landed quite cleanly. I thought it could have been 3-2 Levin, making it a draw with the point deduction. It is not like Marcus consistently landed clean strikes and handily outworked Levin. It was not a good fight.

Doc Hamilton has been a judge forever and he gave it a draw as did one other judge.

Don't think the decision was as bad as people made it out to be. Commentating was either biased or ignorant. Many times, Levin's strikes landed quite cleanly. I thought it could have been 3-2 Levin, making it a draw with the point deduction. It is not like Marcus consistently landed clean strikes and handily outworked Levin. It was not a good fight.

Doc Hamilton has been a judge forever and he gave it a draw as did one other judge.

I had Marcus winning with the deduction, but the commentary was really biased and I advise watching it without sound.

It was close, and it would be a wrong decision had it been given to Levin, but since it was a draw, hmm I can't call it awful tbh.

Holy fuckin shit that Levin/Marcus ref was fucking terrible

also, Levin telling off Marcus' cornerman was by far the most entertaining part of the event

Back