Glory 17: Los Angeles (SPIKE TV) 8pm ET/5pm PT/1am UK (PBP) DISCUSSION

Had Cro-Cop winning 2-1, pleasently surprised by him although still a too much clinching. Gotta say I hated Big John reffing that, it's like he actually expected them to stop clinching when he said stop instead of physically separating them.

Hey Snubnoze, how are you liking this English commentary?

Ron Kruk is horrible.
I don't have cable, so I've been streaming it in some foreign language. It's fantastic.

Ron Kruck is horrendous.

The PPV I'll be watching legit, and enjoying The Voice.

Had Cro-Cop winning 2-1, pleasently surprised by him although still a too much clinching. Gotta say I hated Big John reffing that, it's like he actually expected them to stop clinching when he said stop instead of physically separating them.

I felt like Jarrell was more than happy to clinch back. It was a good win for Cro Cop.

Almost time for ppv.
1b4f375b9f9758edd6fd8343006dc819.jpg

Only fight I saw so far...and it was a pretty crappy fight. Hope to not see Miller or Cro cop again...but I will so what's the point of me saying that?

My stream is not working has it started yet?

At first glance Miller looks like he has potential but then he fights like a bum, how come?

Why does he insist on the clinch? Why no punches?

I don't get him.

At first glance Miller looks like he has potential but then he fights like a bum, how come?

Why does he insist on the clinch? Why no punches?

I don't get him.
Ironically enough he's a pro boxer and this was just a one off fight back in kickboxing.

Back