Glory 17 Los Angeles: 8-men Middle Weight Tournament with MELVIN MANHOEF!

Of course I haven't but this were tournaments with bunch of farangs nobody has ever heard of. Great tournaments nonetheless, of course.

But effin is right, why I'm even debating with him.

Yeah, and that proves that these guys in Glory are so much better because they've fought in Glory a time or two and that makes them "known." As if half of these guys have done anything better than the farangs "nobody has ever heard of."

But you wouldn't know because Muay Thai doesn't have 8 man tournaments. Ha

Yeah, and that proves that these guys in Glory are so much better because they've fought in Glory a time or two and that makes them "known." As if half of these guys have done anything better than the farangs "nobody has ever heard of."

But you wouldn't know because Muay Thai doesn't have 8 man tournaments. Ha

I watched the tournament with Singdam and Saenchai live and admittedly forgot about the Kings Cup tournaments.

You didn't heard of any of the farangs either, haven't you?

I watched the tournament with Singdam and Saenchai live and admittedly forgot about the Kings Cup tournaments.

You didn't heard of any of the farangs either, haven't you?

I knew a couple of the fighters from previous Toyota tournaments.

Were you familiar with Barrett or Pereira before they fought in Glory?

I knew a couple of the fighters from previous Toyota tournaments.

A year ago had you heard of Wayne Barrett and Alex Pereira?

I didn't, but the entertaiment value isn't determined by only the skill level of the fighters. The Toyota marathon was nice, but everybody knew we will see Saenchai vs. Singdam 6 in the final, while Saenchai does what he always does. Singdam getting dropped was a nice little upset, sure but doesn't changed much about the finals.

As I said you don't know who will win this even if Pereira and Berrett are new guys, that's what makes it great for most people.

You're complaing about the Ristie vs. Hollenbeck mismatch, but celebrate about Singdam and Saenchai beating up guys who have no business with them in the ring seems like a double standard from your side.

I didn't, but the entertaiment value isn't determined by only the skill level of the fighters. The Toyota marathon was nice, but everybody knew we will see Saenchai vs. Singdam 6 in the final, while Saenchai does what he always does. Singdam getting dropped was a nice little upset, sure but doesn't changed much about the finals.

As I said you don't know who will win this even if Pereira and Berrett are new guys, that's what makes it great for most people.

You're complaing about the Ristie vs. Hollenbeck mismatch, but celebrate about Singdam and Saenchai beating up guys who have no business with them in the ring seems like a double standard from your side.

Because Singdam was fighting those foreigners for a Lumpini title! Your logic is shit-brained.

I'm a Glory Fan and I'm a bigger muay thai fan. Don't know what else to say.

I think this card will provide great entertaiment value and you don't. Not much to argue here.

Yodsanan i highly appreciate that you stopped quoting him at least. He's in my ignore list since a long, long time ago and i don't really want to see his posts :)

Or maybe he just addressed the wrong person ... maybe :)

Coca is so fucking butt hurt that Glory is getting attention. It's hilarious, but also kind of sad...

So they closed most of the second tier and covered it with a huge black canvas...
10410206_10202260394816373_6535693169749706501_n.jpg

Heard that they sold some where around 4500 tickets.

Back