Glory 14 Zagreb: new fights added; Ristie vs Hollenbeck, Groenhart vs Beqiri

with Kiria as a champ I think now Petrosyan and Hollenbeck have a good chance to become champs, depending on who will be the next contender

Lol no Hollenback would get beatdown by Kiria...Don't get me wrong he's not bad but he's not top 5 either....The only elite top North American fighter is Valtellini and maybe Wayne Barrett, but I think Levin would crush him if they fight......But Barrett has potential for sure.

Their is no real best guy at 70kg (just a top 1-4)....They all have different styles that match up good or bad with other top fighters in the weight depending on the opponent.

with Kiria as a champ I think now Petrosyan and Hollenbeck have a good chance to become champs, depending on who will be the next contender

Hollenbeck have a good chance to become champ

Hollenbeck
Hollenbeck

sIcbdxq.gif

Why you guys keep doing that? Srsl who had Davit winning with Kiria?
And for the CroCop - Remy, Mirko did so much illegal shit that 3rd should be 10-8 Remy lol

Jacoby sucks have no interest in him again.

Peireria is alright needs to develop he's not beating the top guys right now.

Sahak might have won it had it been a one fight scenario.

Ristie looked awesome but done in by the 5th he better learn to pace himself if he has to go 5 again.

Kiria WoW sums it up

Peireria is alright needs to develop he's not beating the top guys right now.

Pereira looked very good offensively. Interesting to see someone push him at some point and see how he does then.

Back