Glory 14 Zagreb: new fights added; Ristie vs Hollenbeck, Groenhart vs Beqiri

One more round please! :))))))) If they don"t give it to Remy already. Split or majority.

To be honest, I would have loved 5 rounds for this one! :)) Because they are older and not to consistent anymore as in their primes.

But they give 200%, it"s a pretty consistent fight! Unfortunately it"s 2-1 to Bonjasky in my opinion.

They both looked bad. Time to pack up and retire, ugly fight.

Remy first, Mirko third.. its just who got the second..

I was shouting like a gorilla when he barely missed with those cemetery kicks

Mirko wins via superior veteran cheapness.

Mirko prolly has this decision, but i kinda hope Bonjasky gets the W, he got robbed in his last fight and he is retiring.

It"s different, no?

1) You said a stand-up fight also using your legs... those bouts were stand-up bouts using their legs.

2) Yes, they are different... but no-one here has suggested 12 round bouts with low kicks. They've talked about five or seven rounds. Considering that Bonjasky won the 2004 WGP by winning a five round bout (after already having had 7 rounds earlier in the night) against Musashi (who'd already boxed eight rounds) that's not exactly outrageous.

mm he got the W, but it wasn't a nice fight(like i expected).

Yep, third one was scored as DRAW. It was the right decision. Majority or even split.

A lot of those pushes towards the rope etc don't actually count in Glory rules I'm assuming

Back