Glory 13 Tokyo - Full Card (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ajqzxl.jpg

15ccc4j.jpg

http://www.gloryworldseries.com/

I wonder why they have no photos of Uehara or Teixeira? They had photos of both a few days ago.

Verhoeven might just beat Aerts. It's a young, talented man full of drive and potential vs a kickboxing version of Randy Couture.

I'm positive about who will end up in the welterweight finals. Nieky Holzken is by far the most high level opponent in Valtellini's path. This is a true test beyond all: could skill and experience overcome youth, drive and power? Or will the middleweight tournament get fucked by surprise as lightweight was last night?

Raymond is in the tournament!!!!!!!!!
And Yuta Kubo also in the same card

Should be fun to watch
B
And btw, i thought ben edwards suppose to be fighting in this card

Ben Edwards might have a rematch against Moroşanu, in Superkombat in Romania. It"s not official yet but it"s a strong rumor about him and Londt being on the card of this final event. About the Australian, it was revealed by our Glory commentator.

Too bad we won't get to see all the fights on the TV show.

Main card will be tape-delayed on Spike I assume. I hope there's a way to order the full event. Those superfights are great.

Received official confirmation about the attendance: appr. 5000 spectators (sold out) attended Glory 12 New York. Glory could have sold more tickets because alot of people tried to buy a ticket at the gates but it was already sold out 2 hours before the Spike-TV main card started.

Glory will return to New York in 2014 again probably in a bigger arena.

Any idea when these will be shown on Spike? The card starts live at 8:30 AM where I live, so I'm hoping for a tape delay. Or, if it is live, I suppose I could just DVR it.

And hooray for Kubo!

I haven't felt this excited about kickboxing in a long time, man. Glory really seems to be building some big hype about the sport.

Raymond is in the tournament!!!!!!!!!
And Yuta Kubo also in the same card

Should be fun to watch
B

damnn, im hoping Daniels wins the tournament, would be awesome.

want to get more into Glory, but unfortunetly I will have to miss this one. Christmas weekend with the in-laws.

Needless to say, I would much rather watch this event that go to my in-laws. haha

Back