Globalism Is a Retarded Cancer But Was Dreamed Up by Well Meaning Morons

I'm not the one with yellows for calling everyone with a dissenting opinion a fucking moron for an entire day.

Wow, you really are emotional. The only person I called an idiot that day was you. I think I told you to fuck off as well when you were blatantly trolling. Like you're doing on this thread. Still haven't watched the video and still bitching to mods.
What's your issue anyway? Get out more? Go on your alt more?
If a mod would come to this thread and see how you're trying to bait, well, he'd do absolutely nothing, because trolling is allowed here it seems.
Just keep on crying though, the wolf might show up.

Wow, you really are emotional. The only person I called an idiot that day was you. I think I told you to fuck off as well when you were blatantly trolling. Like you're doing on this thread. Still haven't watched the video and still bitching to mods.
What's your issue anyway? Get out more? Go on your alt more?
If a mod would come to this thread and see how you're trying to bait, well, he'd do absolutely nothing, because trolling is allowed here it seems.
Just keep on crying though, the wolf might show up.

<TrumpWrong1>

@Wally Brando @Hit-N-Run @Edison Carasio

Were getting the same sort of treatment too. Probably others too.

Lucky for you the thread is locked so I can't totally embarrass you here with quotes. The mods also mercifully deleted some of your worst posts during your emotional meltdown.

Another one by a half-cut Satanist.

Obama started the globalism bullshit.

barack_obama_frown.jpg

<TrumpWrong1>

@Wally Brando @Hit-N-Run @Edison Carasio

Were getting the same sort of treatment too. Probably others too.

Lucky for you the thread is locked so I can't totally embarrass you here with quotes. The mods also mercifully deleted some of your worst posts during your emotional meltdown.

Oh and I mispoke, what I meant was you were the only one I called a moron, I think.

Just watch the goddamn video sissy.
No one is watching some dumbass video from some meth head looking idiot.

It's amazing how people on thus forum sit around all say getting rustled by YouTube videos and celebrities.

No one is watching some dumbass video from some meth head looking idiot.

It's amazing how people on thus forum sit around all say getting rustled by YouTube videos and celebrities.

Rustled? I found it entertaining and he brings up some legitimate points and drives discussion...for anyone that bothers to hear other opinions that might differ from their own.

Someone once said and i'll paraphrase " I've never learned from a man who agreed with me "

Obama's an advocate of immigration to the US from every country on the planet.

So?

Even if that is true, it isn't, but let's just make pretend it is for the sake of argument, that doesn't prove your point that Obama started this "globalism bullshit"

Well-meaning morons? Yeah right.

Has nothing to do with good intentions.

Back