Globalism Is a Retarded Cancer But Was Dreamed Up by Well Meaning Morons

HamPhan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Another one by a half-cut Satanist.

BTW...

It's a pretty good video. He's well versed, it's within. He's open enough to recognize he has biases as the people that he criticizes also have. Unlike most of the people he's criticizing, where they can never admit they have biases.

Last edited:
Why are you attacking me? This is really abusive. You better watch out or the mods might card you because of how abusive you are.

I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking this shit thread.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Feel free to call the mods so they can dump this shit.

I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking this shit thread.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Feel free to call the mods so they can dump this shit.

Shit thread? You didn't even watch the video, it's obviously an attempt to bully and intimidate me by stalking me to abuse me. I don't feel safe right now, that's all I'm saying.
I'm not going to call the mods, I'm just warning you, that's all. You never know these days!

Shit thread? You didn't even watch the video, it's obviously an attempt to bully and intimidate me by stalking me to abuse me. I don't feel safe right now, that's all I'm saying.
I'm not going to call the mods, I'm just warning you, that's all. You never know these days!

Don't worry I reported the thread for you.

it wasnt "dreamed up" by well meaning morons

it was sold to well meaning morons as compassion, so that they harass anyone who is against it

useful idiots

I'm a globalist

captainplanet-logo.jpg

Dude, it's a 21min video-- from July 2016. Cliffs. Something. Anything.

BTW...

It's a pretty good video. He's well versed, it's within. He's open enough to recognize he has biases as the people that he criticizes also have. Unlike most of the people he's criticizing, where they can never admit they have biases.

it wasnt "dreamed up" by well meaning morons

it was sold to well meaning morons as compassion, so that they harass anyone who is against it

useful idiots

There are a lot of ways to describe the top business moguls that finance globalization and the working groups that manage it. 'Well meaning morons' aren't what comes to mind.

Capitalism in it's truest form is a cancer that will destroy the earth....Just keep your eye on the US.

Dude, it's a 21min video-- from July 2016. Cliffs. Something. Anything.

It's in the title...also the title of his video. He discusses Globalism while somewhat drunk. I think you can let the people of sherdog decide individually if they want to watch the video and discuss what's included within...without.

Am I being vetted? <{cruzshake}>

It's in the title...also the title of his video. He discusses Globalism while somewhat drunk. I think you can let the people of sherdog decide individually if they want to watch the video and discuss what's included within...without.

Am I being vetted? <{cruzshake}>

No, but you're completely failing to follow thread posting guidelines of the war room.

Back