Glenn Thrush, star NYT political reporter, suspended for sexual assault

Glenn Thrush, New York Times Reporter, Accused of Sexual Misconduct

This guy:

glenn.jpg

snlcast21n-2-web.jpg

Oh no, the humanity. Don't worry. I'm sure there's a highly qualified female reporter who is able to do everything he does 100% as well as he does ready to take his place.

The important thing is that the crisis has been averted. No other woman will have to suffer him trying to drunkenly kiss her or hold her hand.

We saved people today.

Sounds like the 23 yr old lady that complained because Moore asked her out and then continued to merely talk to her on subsequent occasions after she told him she was in a relationship.

Now women are just looking for a reason to be offended.

Women vs. Unattractive Men. A tale as old as time itself.

What are all of these members of the media doing around her? Why on earth would a journalist or tv personality be caught around a New York State senator/secretary of state/presidential candidate? Must be some connection we aren’t seeing.

The woman went for the walk with him. Men are allowed to initiate. He kissed her. If she said, "I'm sorry, I don't like that," and he said "well here's another, let's see if you like this one better," THAT is sexually inappropriate. Just trying the kiss is not.

Why do all of these perverts always have some kind of connection to Hillary Clinton?
yup sexual inappropriate fuck are all on the left!
lol
Don't you know perverts are the very few that aren'tpartisan?!?!? lol sucker!

Yeah, I saw that while at the DMV. Waited to get home to make a thread about it.

Not surprised at all. Regularish guy that likes to hang out with the cool kids like Clooney and tried grabbing at his scraps.

Not surprised at all. Regularish guy that likes to hang out with the cool kids like Clooney and tried grabbing at his scraps.
I'm not surprised that this absurd anti-male witch hunt political agenda masquerading as a social justice crusade isn't over, either.

What are all of these members of the media doing around her? Why on earth would a journalist or tv personality be caught around a New York State senator/secretary of state/presidential candidate? Must be some connection we aren’t seeing.

Sexual Assault.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that the deviously clever evolutionary survival strategy of male feminism, wasn't that effective after all. Still never going to get laid if you're over-weight and unattractive.

Time to get back on the drawing board, fellas.

this is way more mild than the charlie rose accusation

Still not sure you would defend this -- he tried to kiss colleagues, pretty clear cut stupidity on his part.

I guess I'm not seeing what constitutes sexual assault here, would any of these things be enough to charge him with a crime?

Back