Glen Johnson Calls For a Showdown With Jean Pascal

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Former light heavyweight champion Glen Johnson (54-21-2, 27 KOs) hasn't been seen in the ring since 2015—but he doesn't want a soft touch for his return. Johnson, 48, recently took to Instagram to call out a fellow former light heavyweight champ, Jean Pascal (31-4-1, 18 KOs). “Pascal, don't be scared brother. Let's get this thing going. Let's give the people of Canada and the rest of the world a good fight. You know you and I can do it,” said Johnson. - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/glen-johnson-calls-showdown-with-jean-pascal--114361#sthash.zXVCemoR.dpuf

I think Johnson is confusing himself with Hopkins. Pascal isn't that great but he shouldn't be scared of geriatric Johnson.

OMG, no.

I assumed Glen Johnson retired a few years ago.

Pascal or Johnson? I'm assuming you mean Pascal, seeing as Johnson seems to be suffering from dementia.
Dawson is washed up and just got KTFO 3 days ago.

I think Johnson has a chance.

Dawson is washed up and just got KTFO 3 days ago.

I think Johnson has a chance.

Nope. Dawson is past it, no doubt. But Johnson is even worse. Dawson lost to Fonfara. Johnson was losing to nobodies... over 2 years ago, the last time he was in the ring.

Yusaf Mack and Jean Pascal should have a fight.... a wrestling match. One of those mma fights where the guys get really heavy into it.

Yusaf Mack and Jean Pascal should have a fight.... a wrestling match. One of those mma fights where the guys get really heavy into it.
They've been in north/south for the whole round! Come on ref!

Johnson is only 48.....wow

I think the fight will get made. I thought these 2 were friends

Back