Gleison tdd vs khabib

TRT Gleison was a physical speciman.

His TDD was simple... dude was roided to the gills.

Gleison was roided to the gills and had a TDD rate of 92% going into that fight.

Khabib was a young kid, it was almost 7 years ago.

Khabib still won by the way.

Tibau was on all the sauce

TS you forgot thibau was the second most juiced fighter after trt vitor, so he had some crazy power
Jon Jones' fans say PED's have no impact on a fighters performance though.

Y'all are just haters.

Last edited:
tibau was a monster back then. conors grappling isnt close

This was also a very different Khabib. Was he even at AKA yet? Khabib doesn't desperately shoot from far outside anymore, or at least not nearly as much, and basically every aspect of his game has improved tenfold since then.

That's not nuthugging by any stretch of the definition.

Khabib has mauled most of the people he's fought. Furthermore, Conor has mediocre take down defense and strong wrestling is his weakness.
It is nuthugging when majority of the posts I see here are of how Khabib is going to destroy Conor and how Conor has no chance.

Anyone with half a brain knows that no fight is guaranteed and go one way or another. No matter how great the odds are.

I don’t see Khabib handling Conor as easy as ppl are saying. That’s all

Tibau is Khabib’s

ricardo_arona.jpg

Gleison at that point was very experienced. Was well versed in BJJ/Wrestling as a state champion in Brazil and we don't know much drugs he was loaded with. It was early in Khabib's career as a young kid. Keep in mind this fight was almost 7 years ago. A few years prior Conor Mcgregor was getting submitted by Todd Duffee.

Gleison's gameplan came at the expense of any real offense,and Khabib is alot better than he was then. He would have landed alot more strikes for him staying timid rather than just trying to take him down now.
Well said. Conor can't worry about what Khabib will do, and instead needs to worry about what he will do, which is looking for the early KO.

I doubt Conor will offer much in TDD. I see his success being in his movement away from Khabib, not from defending in a clinch situation.

If khabib even attempts to strike like that to conor, hes getting slept

Anyone with half a brain knows that no fight is guaranteed and go one way or another. No matter how great the odds are.

I don’t see Khabib handling Conor as easy as ppl are saying. That’s all
That's fair. But in my opinion, Khabib is the rightful favorite.

Back