Glad Werdum got finished

3rd Round Romero

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
He acts like this nice guy but hes always doing and saying classless stuff. Edit* Plus the guy has no fight IQ at all.

You the type of basement dwelling dweeb to hate on others when you yourself havent left ya mama's basement. Pathetic.

giphy.gif

that's barely relevant, the guy is friends with a ruthless dictator. I think it's much worse than saying some kind of crap or acting retardedly

that's barely relevant, the guy is friends with a ruthless dictator. I think it's much worse than saying some kind of crap or acting retardedly
Yeah Werdum has close ties to this Kadyrov guy, who happens to advocate the systematic mass murder of gay people. Glad he got KO'd too.

You the type of basement dwelling dweeb to hate on others when you yourself havent left ya mama's basement. Pathetic.

giphy.gif
Your the typical sherdog weirdo to have no counter argument and resort to insults, begone thot.

Volkov made me a fan tonight, as anyone who KOs Werdum does.

Him being friends with that guy is one of the things i was referring too.

No fight iq?
Dude had some crazy good gameplans during his career. Often found a way to win when facing equal competition

I agree that he is a dick, kinda one of these Renzo Gracie types, who looks and acts all nice but then will assault and bully people the next moment. However disagree about his fight IQ, as I think he does the best with what he is given and has beaten both an 'undefeated' Fedor and the invincible Cain.....if you do that, you know wtf you are doing.

He acts like this nice guy but hes always doing and saying classless stuff. Edit* Plus the guy has no fight IQ at all.
No fight IQ? What is your definition of a fight IQ lol.
Werdum has no fight IQ? I beg to differ. You dont become arguably the GOAT HW if you have a poor fight IQ.

I think many confuse being comfortable and taking risks as a poor fight IQ and that is not the case.

If you have a bad fight IQ then you wont know, "what, where, and how" exactly he was gonna beat Fedor Emelienenko like he did, that is a great example of his cage/ring awareness and not losing his composure. He is very comfortable in his fights which is why he trys crazy things that some may find careless.

He isnt a spring chicken anymore so losing to the younger talent isnt going to make him careless or mean that he has "no fight IQ at all", you are new here so I will cut you some slack on this one.

No fight IQ? What is your definition of a fight IQ lol.
Werdum has no fight IQ? I beg to differ. You dont become arguably the GOAT HW if you have a poor fight IQ.

I think many confuse being comfortable and taking risks as a poor fight IQ and that is not the case.

If you have a bad fight IQ then you wont know, "what, where, and how" exactly he was gonna beat Fedor Emelienenko like he did, that is a great example of his cage/ring awareness and not losing his composure. He is very comfortable in his fights which is why he trys crazy things that some may find careless.
When can't take someone down he just repeatedly pulls guard, when he can't successfully pull guard he resorts to wild striking and brawling. He's done this a couple of times, miocic, overeem, fedor ( he was losing bad until he got lucky), and tonight.

When can't take someone down he just repeatedly pulls guard, when he can't successfully pull guard he resorts to wild striking and brawling. He's done this a couple of times, miocic, overeem, fedor ( he was losing bad until he got lucky), and tonight.
SOOO not playing to another fighters strengths instead of TRYING to get them to play yours makes you dumb? Lol news to me. He isnt a striker so I dont expect much from him there anyway. Sometimes your game plan dont work and the other guy has a better one. Usually he is very successful getting the fight where he wants it. Hence, why he has wins over most of the best HW's that ever competed.

SOOO not playing to another fighters strengths instead of TRYING to get them to play yours makes you dumb? Lol news to me. He isnt a striker so I dont expect much from him there anyway. Sometimes your game plan dont work and the other guy has a better one. Usually he is very successful getting the fight where he wants it. Hence, why he has wins over most of the best HW's that ever competed.
No trying the same thing over and over and it not working, then swinging wild and getting ktfo is dumb.

Back