Give me your top five styles for kicking.

His hip in the very beginning suggests an inside low kick to my eye but I may be wrong. Would have to see the entire body and in slo mo to be 100% sure. Either way it's a great set up, isn't it? :)

It's a technique I some time use in MT (but learned in TKD). But the way i do it, it's with a TEEP feint, then a twisting kick to the liver or to the plexus with the ball of the foot (I wont ever be able to do like he did it, shin to head). But it's easy to strike an elbow, end that reminds you to stop the fancy shits and stay with the basics...

@Hotora86

Isn't this a front kick feint? (It seems also the reaction of his opponent is to block a front kick with his left hand). Or is he aiming at the inside of the back leg of his opponent?

His hip in the very beginning suggests an inside low kick to my eye but I may be wrong. Would have to see the entire body and in slo mo to be 100% sure. Either way it's a great set up, isn't it? :)

It could be eiser, he's faking low to go high.

Kyokushin Karate - Power and Angles

Last edited:
Mine.

1. Muay thai
2. Taekwondo
3. Kyokushin karate
4. Savate
5. Nothern style kung fu

I wanted to put capoeira in there. But i cant because they hit just air most of the time. I aldo did not put dutch kickboxing there because most guys dont have alot different kicks.

Let me see your list.

Kicking for what exactly though? Power, speed, volume, after distracting opponent with your hands, cummulative damage?

Back