Give Darren Till a break

He didn't just miss weight. He missed weight badly in his hometown in the main event. Sorry kid, that's inexcusable. just terrible.

Well sometimes we fall but you know what it's so we can get better at getting back up.

Most people criticize professionals within the context of their profession. The respect and realization that these guys are human is always there. Language is a good will communication and you don't always need to add things that go without saying - especially on Internet. Just get to the point.

Well call me old fashioned but yeah, guilty as charged, I still believe it's whats inside that counts. You put me up on a pedestal and nail me to a cross but it's not the peel it's the orange.

Well sometimes we fall but you know what it's so we can get better at getting back up.

hqdefault.jpg

whatever family issues exist in this case aside...this weight cutting bullshit is beyond tiresome.

I'm glad Thompson's side made the conditions they did (30% of ALL money, incl. any bonuses), and that Till has to weigh-in no more than 188 before the event.

if I'm Thompson, and Till fails to make that weight tomorrow, I would demand 50% of his show money, and ALL of any win or performance bonuses, or else the fight is off.

Thompson has all the leverage here...he made weight, he's already a top contender, and it isn't "his" crowd that gets fucked if the fight is off. MILK IT.

I wouldnt have been too angry about him missing weight if he didnt try that stupid foot off the scale cheat. Thats fucking BS!

Everyone take one step back and a big deep breath. We know cheating is wrong, but the only person he's really cheating is himself, so give him a break.

Isn't he also cheating Wonderboy?

Back