Girther movement

Have you been living under a rock? They've been constantly trying to paint the president as unhealthy and mentally stable in the media as the norm. It was the expected result for many people, and now they are just left disappointed.

I don't know where those "many" people who were expecting the physician to tell America Trump was unhealthy actually live, but they're nowhere around me. And thank god, because they're dumb as fuck.

Party has nothing to do with it at all. Anyone expecting a physician to examine the president, whether it's a republican or democrat, and then tell the public he's unhealthy are simply unintelligent people.

Judging from your posts about polls I'm gonna guess you believed Trump's first Dr's note was super legit as well, so I have doubts my point is gonna get through to you.

You know that video was done before the election. Trump's weight and BMI could have changed a bit since then.

How is it an independent test when it was performed by his long time Personal Doctor.

Considering his doctor said this:
"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.

I do not take his word seriously. Such over the top statements engenders disbelief. He also wrote the doctor's letter in 5 mins while a limo waited. So it is a rushed letter.

It did change "a bit." In that video he was 236. The result of his more recent physical showed that he was 239.

I find it hard to believe that he convinced both of these physicians to lie about his weight.

At the end of the day, what is it going to matter whether he has an "independent" physical made public or not? What is it going to change? It's a fucking circus. The "Girthers" are a bunch of clowns.

I don't know where those "many" people who were expecting the physician to tell America Trump was unhealthy actually live, but they're nowhere around me. And thank god, because they're dumb as fuck.

Party has nothing to do with it at all. Anyone expecting a physician to examine the president, whether it's a republican or democrat, and then tell the public he's unhealthy are simply unintelligent people.

Judging from your posts about polls I'm gonna guess you believed Trump's first Dr's note was super legit as well, so I have doubts my point is gonna get through to you.

It's not mandatory for the president to release his medical record. Naturally, he'd be more inclined to release it to the public if it showed he were in relatively good health. Had it revealed otherwise, then it probably wouldn't have gotten released.

You're not basing it on anything other than your opinion though. Alex Jones has more foundation for his conspiracy theories.

Fuck the dr note...

Just use your common sense...

Trump looks fat and unhealthy.hes pretty open about his shit diet...he isn’t 6-3(lol) and he’s definitely in the obese category.

You don’t need a wh presser or dr to figure this out.

It's not mandatory for the president to release his medical record. Naturally, he'd be more inclined to release it to the public if it showed he were in relatively good health. Had it revealed otherwise, then it probably wouldn't have gotten released.

You're not basing it on anything other than your opinion though. Alex Jones has more foundation for his conspiracy theories.

You think 6’3” is accurate? There’s plenty of pictures that make that seem very unlikely so there’s some evidence he might be fibbing his stats.

You think 6’3” is accurate? There’s plenty of pictures that make that seem very unlikely so there’s some evidence he might be fibbing his stats.

The doctor and the released health document stated Trump was 75 inches (6.25"). So the premise itself is flawed.

The doctor and the released health document stated Trump was 75 inches (6.25"). So the premise itself is flawed.

Ok so you think he’s taller than 6”2’? I just don’t see it in the pics where he stands under Obama at 6”1’.

I assume he’s counting his quaffed combover and that’s cheating!

Ok so you think he’s taller than 6”2’? I just don’t see it in the pics where he stands under Obama at 6”1’.

I assume he’s counting his quaffed combover and that’s cheating!

Well when someone stands up to have their height measured, it's not usually the normal posture they'd take. When I look at Trump, his neck appears a bit kyphotic/hunched over, if he straightened it up, he'd probably look taller.

Hey looks like someone finally got the point I was making....

...nevermind. You agree with what I'm saying, then say it's just my opinion and it's less credible than infowars. Makes total sense.

Tell us more about polls.

You agree with what I'm saying, then say it's just my opinion and it's less credible than infowars. Makes total sense.

Infowars provided concrete evidence when they made the claim Obama forged his birth certificate at least. I don't see the same given in this case.

Tell us more about polls.

Those who have the money and power can control the narrative, but not reality itself. Wikileaks and the last election proved that.

Infowars provided concrete evidence when they made the claim Obama forged his birth certificate at least. I don't see the same given in this case.

Those who have the money and power can control the narrative, but not reality itself. Wikileaks and the last election proved that.
When you cite Infowars, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

When you cite Infowars, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

That's the point, you're no different than Infowars now, but are just using even worse evidence to back up your claims. You've become the conspiracy theorists/science deniers yourselves through all this and don't even realize it.

It did change "a bit." In that video he was 236. The result of his more recent physical showed that he was 239.

I find it hard to believe that he convinced both of these physicians to lie about his weight.

At the end of the day, what is it going to matter whether he has an "independent" physical made public or not? What is it going to change? It's a fucking circus. The "Girthers" are a bunch of clowns.
His regular doctor wrote the letter in 5 mins, with superfluous praise, including claiming Trump is the healthiest President ever. No way you can trust someone who claims that.

The other guy also resorted to over the top praise of Trump. He sounds like he is currying favor with Trump.

Also what a coincidence that Trump is just 0.5lbs short of the cutoff for Obesity. I mean what are the odds, he comes so close.

Just looking at Trump's rotund figure and his height relative to other people of his height, I call bullshit on his claims.

Girther claims are far more plausible than Birther claims.

That's the point, you're no different than Infowars now, but are just using even worse evidence to back up your claims. You've become the conspiracy theorists/science deniers yourselves through all this and don't even realize it.

Birtherism is beyond absurd. Girther claims are plausible. Not all claims are equal in plausibility. To give any credence to Birtherism and infowars only shows poorly on you.

His regular doctor wrote the letter in 5 mins, with superfluous praise, including claiming Trump is the healthiest President ever. No way you can trust someone who claims that.

The other guy also resorted to over the top praise of Trump. He sounds like he is currying favor with Trump.

Also what a coincidence that Trump is just 0.5lbs short of the cutoff for Obesity. I mean what are the odds, he comes so close.

Just looking at Trump's rotund figure and his height relative to other people of his height, I call bullshit on his claims.

Girther claims are far more plausible than Birther claims.
Birtherism is beyond absurd. Girther claims are plausible. Not all claims are equal in plausibility.

dd9.jpeg

All you've shown is that you're basing it off emotion/subjective reasons.

This is not rational thought. That Jopious guy above proved this by showing the paradox in this way of thinking: even though he apparently agrees that if Trump's medical records revealed his health was bad he wouldn't have released it, he still admittingly believes it was faked in spite of it being released. Whereas, someone thinking rationally would stand by the logical premise, that if the results were truly bad, he wouldn't have released them at all; just as he didn't release/try to fake his tax returns.

No, if your evidence is even less substantial than the birther claims, then naturally it has less credibility; yet you'll still believe it anyways, blinded by your own bias is all.

dd9.jpeg

All you've shown is that you're basing it off emotion/subjective reasons.

This is not rational thought. That Jopious guy above proved this by showing the paradox in this way of thinking: even though he apparently agrees that if Trump's medical records revealed his health was bad he wouldn't have released it, he still admittingly believes it was faked in spite of it being released. Whereas, someone thinking rationally would stand by the logical premise, that if the results were truly bad, he wouldn't have released them at all; just as he didn't release/try to fake his tax returns.

No, if your evidence is even less substantial than the birther claims, then naturally it has less credibility; yet you'll still believe it anyways, blinded by your own bias is all.
Projection

Anyone who gives any credence to Birtherism and even compares it to disbelief of Trump's weght stats, is showing bias.
You are comparing an outlandish absurd claim to a plausible claim, because you are biased.

It is far more believable that Trump and his doctors are lying , since we can actually see Trump's figure, and compare it to other people his height. Whereas to think Birtherism has any shred of credibility , one has to believe the whole American security apparatus is lying and covering for Obama, and this includes Republicans. And if one believes this garbage, then how did that Hillary supporter even 'expose' this alleged conspiracy.

You resorting to Infowars, is the icing on the nonsense cake.

Projection

Anyone who gives any credence to Birtherism and even compares it to disbelief of Trump's weght stats, is showing bias.
You are comparing an outlandish absurd claim to a plausible claim, because you are biased.

It is far more believable that Trump and his doctors are lying , since we can actually see Trump's figure, and compare it to other people his height. Whereas to think Birtherism has any shred of credibility , one has to believe the whole American security apparatus is lying and covering for Obama, and this includes Republicans. And if one believes this garbage, then how did that Hillary supporter even 'expose' this alleged conspiracy.

You resorting to Infowars, is the icing on the nonsense cake.

My focus is on objective evidence, while yours is on feelings and subjectivity; that's what it comes down to.

It's like me claiming both these fighters fight at the same weight class based on this picture, when in reality it's not remotely true, and another person may see it differently:

That is not concrete evidence, it's subjective. The fact that you and others are getting triggered over mere words/names means you're not looking at things rationally, and are being lead by raw emotion. Regardless if you don't agree with Birtherism or Infowars, a rational person would still be able to talk about them, or acknowledge that they're both cases where they'd be trying to fake a document.

Sorry, but objectively speaking, when it comes to evidence -- Direct concrete statements > Personal observations; your feelings on the matter are irrelevant.

We are seeing people literally lose their minds over Trump being president, these same people haven't predicted anything right since the election, and yet still pretend to be in some kind of superior position or have judgment to be trusted... you have no credibility right now, you're acting just like Trump and Infowars on the other side of the spectrum, are in denial, and are being called out on it.

Back