Girls you knew

Once attended a medical billing class which lasted three months. Small class, mostly female, mostly twenties. All any girl wanted to talk about during breaks were tattoos, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Except a girl we'll call Big Pharma. You see Big Pharma was in her late thirties, ten years my senior, and she lived up to her name. Big Pharma and I sat together and talked literature, cuisine, and prescription drugs.

Big Pharma and I never exchanged numbers, never left campus for lunch, and never expressed interest in anything outside of a working relationship. Three months passes in the blink of an eye then Big Pharma and I part ways for what we assumed would be forever. Not long after finding a job I begin dating a hot little number we'll call Incontinence. This one lived up to her name too. Less than one month into dating Incontinence I ask why she feels the need to consume an entire bottle of Cab every night. After much fuss and denial Incontinence reluctantly reveals that red wine is the only substance on earth which keeps her regular. Gross.

Incontinence and I have a rocky relationship that lasts only five months. Her habit of one bottle per night turned into two and I had also found out she was chasing pain pills with wine. Incontinence needed help which I could not provide. We broke up.

After every break up a man needs to stretch his wings and fly. So I'm at the bar. At the club even. Who do I bump into? Big Pharma. She's big and booze up. We dance, laugh, drink, kiss, and leave together. Knowing I got one in the bag I don't ask her designated driver where we're headed. Happily I walk right into a raucous house party. There's nowhere to put the moves on Big Pharma. She knows everyone there and I'd never seen their faces before. So what's a man to do other than mingle?

Mingle I do. Meet a woman we'll call Richter Scale. A fellow medical professional who sits at a computer all day. By the looks of her she never gets up. Richter Scale says a skinny man like me could never out drink her. Challenge accepted.

We went shot for shot using one of those tall skinny glasses. Stoli goes down like water. Soon, very soon, I've got blinders and just want to get my hands on something. Find myself on a love seat sitting on Richer Scale's lap. She took up damn near both seats. We're furiously making out.

Big Pharma struts up and points directly at us. Yells "you're with her now?!" and storms off.

Apparently the two ladies were friends. Richter Scale attempts to chase Big Pharma down the hall to apologize but was unsuccessful. I find her panting in the hallway right next to a vacant laundry room.

Still rocking half ass whiskey dick I try to push rope one more time in the laundry room. Richter Scale was too emotional and the moment had passed.

A tale of three girls once known.
Hunter s Thompson esq

I find it strange that a woman would blow a bunch of dudes at once.

Just my opinion.
Some dudes find it ok to be the 10th guy to finish in some nasty swinger chick, some people just dont care for some reason or another.

Well, since you are talking about medical billing. I also tried to contact the medical billing company. Long could not decide which company is better to turn. Then I decided to try to go to Park Medical Billing NJ. It turned out to be a very good group that provides everything that its customers need and is very competent in terms of medical billing. So if you go somewhere, then there

Well, since you are talking about medical billing. I also tried to contact the medical billing company. Long could not decide which company is better to turn. Then I decided to try to go to Park Medical Billing NJ. It turned out to be a very good group that provides everything that its customers need and is very competent in terms of medical billing. So if you go somewhere, then there
<TheWire1>

Now she's just somebody...

tumblr-ohov12-Ygzn1up42jgo1-500.gif
^ftfy

There used to be this really really hot emo/goth chick that was friends with some of my friends. Giant boobs with a cute face and naturally curvy. Not fat at all just wide hips. She looked quite similar to Hannah Minx if you remember her.
a37We28_700b.jpg

Like a hotter version of this basically.

I saw her recently and OMG she was huge! Her looks have f*cked right off.
She must weight more than double of myself now.
Felt kind of good as she was so stuck up and and wouldn't give me the time of day when a friend introduced me to her. One of those girls who knew how hot they were.

Last edited:
Lol I've been at a party where a chubby chick with huge tits offered blow jobs to anyone who wanted one. Almost went for it but wasnt for me. I was a shy kid

I'm married now, but man I want to run into my first love some day. Mostly just so I can show her how I am these days. It will probably never happen and that really sucks :/
First love is always the strongest.

I once got blew by a one eyed Russian whore in the Iraqi desert.

There used to be this really really hot emo/goth chick that was friends with some of my friends. Giant boobs with a cute face and naturally curvy. Not fat at all just wide hips. She looked quite similar to Hannah Minx if you remember her.
a37We28_700b.jpg

Like a hotter version of this basically.

I saw her recently and OMG she was huge! Her looks have f*cked right off.
She must weight more than double of myself now.
Felt kind of good as she was so stuck up and and wouldn't give me the time of day when a friend introduced me to her. One of those girls who knew how hot they were.
LMAO the law of karma, serves her right for being stuck up. Notice how hot girls that are nice, remain hot for many years, there's a reason to that.

Chick I met on a job complimented me because she could see my dong through my pants. Earned my attention. I tried teasing her and ended up pissing her off. Missed an opportunity by being a lighthearted jerk. She was a solid 8.

This chick in the next grade, she was a slightly chunky redhead with the nice big tittyballs, I was infatuated with her, and at fifteen, too young to have the confidence to ask her out.

I found out she'd gotten really drunk at a party and blew every dude that walked into the room she was in

At the time, it killed my infatuation boner

I felt miserable. The next week a big titty Jewish girl moved into my neighborhood, and we dated for years
Probably never happened.
Those horseshit stories always get told. "Hey hottest girl in school stuck a hotdog in her vagina, everyone saw it, but no one saw it"
Never believed most of those dumb "She blew all these guys at a party" type stories.

I once new this girl,

Slept with her older sister about a month before I slept with her. Her about 26 and the older sister about 33 at the time.

Older sister told the younger about our escapades buy the younger sister never said anything, due to being recently engaged and planning a wedding. Didn't want to cause drama within her family.

I'm guessing this will bite me in the ass in about 5-10 years when they get divorced and she decides to tell all..

Was good times tho

This thread seems full of what ifs and failed stories.

There is this trainer that is a goddess at my gym, hot as hell, sexy, fit, happy, always laughing, one day I came up to her and asked her number, she said she had a boyfriend.

The lesson, go for it, even if you get shut down, at least you tried and she'll respect you for having the balls to go for what you want lol
Yes. Always try.
People dont realize how much ass you will get from trying. Look at all the girls next time you go somewhere. They fuck and so do you and try enough times, one will go with you.

There was this girl I knew in high school who always talked about how much I reminded her of her older brother. I did her eventually. That was weird...

oh god I wish I didnt open this thread. I'm cringing so hard at myself. I've passed up far more hot bangs than I have accepted.

I feel ya on that. I think about the shit I passed on and I'm like "WTF was I thinking". Literally decided not to bang a girl who would have easily been top 1 or 2 hottest girls I've ever slept with because she was a virgin.

Another girl I passed on because 1. Some other dude was trying so hard to fuck her when she clearly was into me, 2. She asked me to help her bring her bags inside from her car and I got annoyed and just left. Super hot redhead with freckles which is one of the many things I'm into but nope my dumb ass couldn't be bothered to put a little work in.

I have a funny story about hooking up with someone.
Ill make a thread about it.

LMAO the law of karma, serves her right for being stuck up. Notice how hot girls that are nice, remain hot for many years, there's a reason to that.
You're right. There was this other hot girl who was dating a friend of mine. Met her not long after meeting the stuck up chick. I sort of prejudge her expecting her to be the same. I shouldnt of. She was so friendly! Would chat to anyone.
The nice girl has two kids now and still looks beautiful!

Back