Girls you knew

This thread seems full of what ifs and failed stories.

Of course it does. You'd have to be full of shit or not have talked to many women if you've never had one get away. A random chick at the gym is a lot different than a neighbor of 16 years that moves away or your school yard crush that you never see again.

It sucks because I've seen her husband and geez he's gross and she is so gorgeous. I just don't understand. After all these years I just wish it worked out differently.

I read "I hope they serve beer I hell" and every since then I wanted a blumpkin. It was something I had to have. So a few years ago I dated this columbian girl who was basically in love with me after a few weeks.

So I mustered up the courage to ask her about it. She was very hesitant at first but I was persisant and she finally gave in. I told her the next time I had to dump it was gonna happen. Well the time had come for me to shit and I grab her hand and bring her in the bathroom. I sit down and she goes to start sucking when suddenly I felt really emabaressed for some reason . I couldn't do it. I regret this decision for years now.

Maybe if I was drunk I would of gone through with it . I ended up breaking up with her a few weeks later because she was becoming way too clingy so I never got a redo on the situation. Though the next girl I dated I did give a blumpkin to her. Was an experience I'll never forget. Sorry for the long post

If true, kudos for the depravity. You sound like a future #metoo Darwin Award recipient.

Every time I hear Jason Isbell’s song “Different Days” it makes me think of a gal that I used to hook up with all the time. We both never wanted to commit, but was a great gal.

I read "I hope they serve beer I hell" and every since then I wanted a blumpkin. It was something I had to have. So a few years ago I dated this columbian girl who was basically in love with me after a few weeks.

So I mustered up the courage to ask her about it. She was very hesitant at first but I was persisant and she finally gave in. I told her the next time I had to dump it was gonna happen. Well the time had come for me to shit and I grab her hand and bring her in the bathroom. I sit down and she goes to start sucking when suddenly I felt really emabaressed for some reason . I couldn't do it. I regret this decision for years now.

Maybe if I was drunk I would of gone through with it . I ended up breaking up with her a few weeks later because she was becoming way too clingy so I never got a redo on the situation. Though the next girl I dated I did give a blumpkin to her. Was an experience I'll never forget. Sorry for the long post

Literally none of this ever happened.

This chick in the next grade, she was a slightly chunky redhead with the nice big tittyballs, I was infatuated with her, and at fifteen, too young to have the confidence to ask her out.

I found out she'd gotten really drunk at a party and blew every dude that walked into the room she was in

At the time, it killed my infatuation boner

I felt miserable. The next week a big titty Jewish girl moved into my neighborhood, and we dated for years

You know they lied about the blowjob thing, right?

It sucks because I've seen her husband and geez he's gross and she is so gorgeous. I just don't understand. After all these years I just wish it worked out differently.
Murder suicide.

Of course it does. You'd have to be full of shit or not have talked to many women if you've never had one get away. A random chick at the gym is a lot different than a neighbor of 16 years that moves away or your school yard crush that you never see again.
I've had many get away, I was referring at not making a move; and when I was younger I hesitated a lot as well.

I was on this secret mission in Slovakia once, this one chick the agency teamed me up with started getting the hots for me, but then at the end of our adventure, right after we got the secret formula (or code, I forget which) she revealed herself as a double agent.

Don't you just hate it when that happens.

I had to google blumpkin, you dirty cunt, but also I’m bjimpressed.gif

Every girl that I grew up with since like kindergarten ended up being an uber slut. A handful tried to bang with me at parties, but I just couldnt. I knew them when we were young an innocent, and I felt sad that they had become whores.

Looking back on it, I was a fucking moron for not banging them out multiple times.

Went as far as literally being in bed with 2 of them but pussed out because I felt like it wasn't right.

IDIOT

oh god I wish I didnt open this thread. I'm cringing so hard at myself. I've passed up far more hot bangs than I have accepted.

You can't dick tease big titty Jew girls and not deliver. I'm currently working with one that's off limits dating wise (like I'd literally get fired) but lawdhammercy she is kapow front and back. I am not ashamed to admit I've considered losing my job over dat ass.
But she didn't have a dick

This girl i fingered in school died in a car accident. I feel partly responsible

Now she's just somebody...

o-cantor-belga-gotye-do-hit-somebody-that-i-used-to-know-original.jpeg

God damn, I am so glad that fucking song is no longer played on the radio.

Once attended a medical billing class which lasted three months. Small class, mostly female, mostly twenties. All any girl wanted to talk about during breaks were tattoos, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Except a girl we'll call Big Pharma. You see Big Pharma was in her late thirties, ten years my senior, and she lived up to her name. Big Pharma and I sat together and talked literature, cuisine, and prescription drugs.

Big Pharma and I never exchanged numbers, never left campus for lunch, and never expressed interest in anything outside of a working relationship. Three months passes in the blink of an eye then Big Pharma and I part ways for what we assumed would be forever. Not long after finding a job I begin dating a hot little number we'll call Incontinence. This one lived up to her name too. Less than one month into dating Incontinence I ask why she feels the need to consume an entire bottle of Cab every night. After much fuss and denial Incontinence reluctantly reveals that red wine is the only substance on earth which keeps her regular. Gross.

Incontinence and I have a rocky relationship that lasts only five months. Her habit of one bottle per night turned into two and I had also found out she was chasing pain pills with wine. Incontinence needed help which I could not provide. We broke up.

After every break up a man needs to stretch his wings and fly. So I'm at the bar. At the club even. Who do I bump into? Big Pharma. She's big and booze up. We dance, laugh, drink, kiss, and leave together. Knowing I got one in the bag I don't ask her designated driver where we're headed. Happily I walk right into a raucous house party. There's nowhere to put the moves on Big Pharma. She knows everyone there and I'd never seen their faces before. So what's a man to do other than mingle?

Mingle I do. Meet a woman we'll call Richter Scale. A fellow medical professional who sits at a computer all day. By the looks of her she never gets up. Richter Scale says a skinny man like me could never out drink her. Challenge accepted.

We went shot for shot using one of those tall skinny glasses. Stoli goes down like water. Soon, very soon, I've got blinders and just want to get my hands on something. Find myself on a love seat sitting on Richer Scale's lap. She took up damn near both seats. We're furiously making out.

Big Pharma struts up and points directly at us. Yells "you're with her now?!" and storms off.

Apparently the two ladies were friends. Richter Scale attempts to chase Big Pharma down the hall to apologize but was unsuccessful. I find her panting in the hallway right next to a vacant laundry room.

Still rocking half ass whiskey dick I try to push rope one more time in the laundry room. Richter Scale was too emotional and the moment had passed.

A tale of three girls once known.

Back