girls spray paint wall in Thailand, face 10 years in prison.

There is nothing wrong with voicing your disagreement, I'm with you on that. Likewise, there are people, myself included, that disagree with your disagreement. Some just go a bit further to redundant insulting though.

You pointing out you don't live in US and their laws are excessive and stupid isn't a point I get for your argument. Unless you are US citizen, you are once again criticizing ANOTHER country law. How about those in your country? There aren't "stupid" ones?

I don't live in US as well. I live in Singapore, some laws here are ridiculous for westerners and are often voiced out, not just here in Sherdog. We have death penalty for drugs trafficking/possessions for extremely low quantity. As much as it seems harsh, I'm glad it's our law. I can guarantee you most of the citizens are happy with the law as well. Only foreigners frown on it. Normal citizens don't have to worry walking around late in the night getting harass/injured by drug addicts.
We just fundamentally disagree and you are using logical fallacies.

I can BOTH think some laws in my country are sill while also thinking laws in N.Korea are silly. I can hold an opinion the War on Drugs is wrong and counterproductive based on the evidence I have read even if I never lived there.

The entire US prison system and the mass incarceration of non violent offenders for things like personal use drugs is just stupid and I don't have to be a US citizen to say it.

One does not have to live i a place to have an informed opinion on it. China's treatment of Tibetans and many other ethnic minorities has been a travesty and I don't have to live there to hold that view.

Lol You guys are trippin if you think this is the worst that can happen over there. We went over to nakhon rataschima for a team up wit the Thai Royal Army.

If you even flip off a poster of the king there. It's 2 years,prison MANDATORY

I can BOTH think some laws in my country are sill while also thinking laws in N.Korea are silly. I can hold an opinion the War on Drugs is wrong and counterproductive based on the evidence I have read even if I never lived there.

The entire US prison system and the mass incarceration of non violent offenders for things like personal use drugs is just stupid and I don't have to be a US citizen to say it.

One does not have to live i a place to have an informed opinion on it. China's treatment of Tibetans and many other ethnic minorities has been a travesty and I don't have to live there to hold that view.
You carrying on about logical fallacies is just another way you project your western entitlement. It is absolutely obnoxious.

If you go to a foreign country and desecrate their historic sites it's hard to feel sympathy for you.

Soo... no "stupid" laws in your country, where ever you live? That's all I tried to find out from my previous post tbh. Not logic the shit out of you to prove I'm "right". I'm OKAY with difference in opinions, really.

I'll share what laws I think is harsh and "confusing" in MY country.
1. Committing suicide is illegal here. You either kill yourself successfully or you get arrested after you get treatment.
2. Consumption of Bubble gum is illegal here. You can get fined.

I'm sure there are others that I can't think of now.
Your turn?

I googled the two hotties.....They are the two on the left.........<{ByeHomer}>

thailand-foreign-vandals.jpg

this story just popped up in my news feed. Pretty crazy consequences for such a minor crime. I mean all the stupid brats did was change the aesthetics of this monument in a very easy to repair manner. I figure maybe pay for the cleaning cost and then serve a bit of time. A decade though!? In thia prison none the less, just seems insane.

Rules are rules bro- play stupid games, win stupid....stuff.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4869638

In b4 all the rules are rules brahs pipe up about stupid games and what not.

That wall is built in the 1980s. Those kids should get fined and banned from Thailand but this whole ten year thing is bullshit.

As someone that lives and works abroad , I can not wrap my mind around how a person can go to another country and commit a crime. I see tourists do dumb shit that they would never do at home and i don't understand it. You are way more fucked commmiting a crime abroad than you are abroad.
10 years in jail is obviously a lot, but it's hard for me to have sympathy for these people.

stupid white tourists thinking they can behave like pigs as if they are at home without any repercussions. make them pay the biggest fine and throw them out of the country.

Is there an option to trade 10 yrs prison for 15 yrs as sex slave?
Yeah after ten years in prison just kill the guy that's been pushing your shit in, they will give you 5 additional years and another cellie that will pimp you out some more

Soo... no "stupid" laws in your country, where ever you live? That's all I tried to find out from my previous post tbh. Not logic the shit out of you to prove I'm "right". I'm OKAY with difference in opinions, really.

I'll share what laws I think is harsh and "confusing" in MY country.
1. Committing suicide is illegal here. You either kill yourself successfully or you get arrested after you get treatment.
2. Consumption of Bubble gum is illegal here. You can get fined.

I'm sure there are others that I can't think of now.
Your turn?
Show me where I said that or I won't bother with you anymore. NO point trying to have a discussion with a person if we are just going to make up each others point.

10 years for spray painting? What a fuckwit backwards ass shithole country.

Defiling an 800 year old building, they should have just shot her

Vandalism is fucked and it deserves a harsh punishment.
10 years is crazy harsh though lol

I got into the graffiti scene when I was a child growing up in the city.

However, despite the unfortunate fact that we felt the need to express ourselves by engaging in the defacing of particular walls and such, we never would have even joked about tagging up a cultural landmark, church, monument, or anything of the sort. It was mainly rundown building walls, streets signs, and train trackways; things of that sort.

Takes a special kind of lowlife punk to deface venerated structures in an entirely different country, let alone one's own.

Back