girls can sense you are taken

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
GF was out of town and I went out to the bar with some mutual friends. After having a discussion about avoiding temptations with a fellow shacked up buddy a legit boise dime came up and grabbed my ass and pressed her tits against me. She introduced herself and I had to act like an autist and walk away.

this shit would never happen when i was single. It only ever happens when i am in a relationship or heavily pursuing a girl.

Sherbras who bang I am sure you have experienced this phenomenon.

Someone needs to study this ASAP

Sounds like you met a Prostitute while at the bar..

I thought it was well known that women can literally smell the scent of other women on you, and are instinctively and subconsciously attracted to it? Pheromones are real.

At a base, biological level, it means that at least one woman has decided you're worthy of mating with, and those other women instinctively would like to take you away and have you as their mate instead.

It's kind of like when some women see your wedding ring, and instantly become more flirty. The first is olfactory, and the second is visual.

You acted and seemed confident, cuz you knew you wasn't there to hook up with someone, unlike the times when you were single and desperately wanted to get laid. Girls like confidence.

It's pretty simple.

GF was out of town and I went out to the bar with some mutual friends. After having a discussion about avoiding temptations with a fellow shacked up buddy a legit boise dime came up and grabbed my ass and pressed her tits against me. She introduced herself and I had to act like an autist and walk away.

this shit would never happen when i was single. It only ever happens when i am in a relationship or heavily pursuing a girl.

It's been studied, it is well known and observed accross the animal kingdom.

It's been studied, it is well known and observed accross the animal kingdom.
<TheWire1>

actually? I mean anecdotally I have heard about it but proper studies and statistics!?!?!<SelenaWow>

I thought it was well known that women can literally smell the scent of other women on you, and are instinctively and subconsciously attracted to it? Pheromones are real.

At a base, biological level, it means that at least one woman has decided you're worthy of mating with, and those other women instinctively would like to take you away and have you as their mate instead.

It's kind of like when some women see your wedding ring, and instantly become more flirty. The first is olfactory, and the second is visual.
so you have a chick, and it makes some other girls like you enough they flirt ?...... <mma4>

single ?.....but plenty of smelly....
dt6mhFn.gif

nc7GUYW.gif
rvWAX82.gif

Last edited:
<TheWire1>

actually? I mean anecdotally I have heard about it but proper studies and statistics!?!?!<SelenaWow>

Yeah. If you think about it, it makes a lot of sense, the man is already vetted so it saves a lot of effort and risk.

I think women might be a bit different around these parts, but I don't even think I've had a woman introduce herself to me at a bar.

This is like well known fact.

Want to really see it work. Go to the same places with her a lot, and the. Show up without her. Shit gets real then like they see their ownly brief opening to pounce.

So tag one in the bathroom

I think women might be a bit different around these parts, but I don't even think I've had a woman introduce herself to me at a bar.

That settles it for us then. You can’t bench teh 275, or fill a room with uppercuts.

Same thing when I was married. I never had more women approach me in my whole life then when I was married.

I think it's because you're less likely to scope out the scene and eyeball any potential chick in the place.

When you're just sitting here, having and fun and not checking women out... they get interested and take it as a challenge.

Seriously, its the only thing that makes sense to me.

Back