Girl Wears Gun in Viral Graduation Photo

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 391673

i searched and didn't see this posted.
https://www.msn.com/g00/en-us/news/...ignout&i10c.encReferrer=&i10c.ua=2&i10c.dv=16

what does everyone think?

attention whoring? marketing opportunity?

i for one don't care either way - just stirring the pot.

AAxn3YY.img

david-hogg.jpg

I don't really see an issue as long as the weapon was permitted in the area.

I think it's fine.

I had to laugh though, I see a lot of anti-gun progressive types trying to point out a perceived "white privilege" issue here, because she carried a gun and was left alone, whereas an African American person would no doubt he shot on sight by police.

These dolts like to point out that Tamir Rice was shot for carrying a toy gun, conveniently leaving out that the police were called on him for pointing the gun at people, and then refused to drop it when police came.

Sorry, doesn't matter how white you are, if this chick was pointing that AR at people, you bet your ass the cops would have been called and she would have been shot if she refused to put it down.

Does "come and take it" refer to the gun or dat ass?

I’m pro 2nd and an LTC holder but.....

Just kind of retarded to walk around with a rifle.

Looks like she's asking for it.

Although, she should have gone for another Kent State + gun imagery for nostalgia reasons

7.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

i for one don't care either way - just stirring the pot.
I have to wonder which part of your brain thought this pot needed stirring. I'd like to study it and reverse engineer a cure for Trumpism.

..little problem with this .

Hopefully the safety is on.

I gotta say, it must have been convenient lugging that weapon around .

I have no problems with a properly holstered sidearm but carrying around a long gun like that in public seems sketchy to me.

I have to wonder which part of your brain thought this pot needed stirring. I'd like to study it and reverse engineer a cure for Trumpism.

this board has many a discussion on gun rights and gun control. i saw a link pertaining to the topic that wasn't posted. i shared it for those interested in discussing it.

rather than make ignorant assumptions you should probably study your own brain, friend.

Back