Girl Moves To China Gives Details About Her Move To Shenzhen, China

so this woman moved to china just to be a youtuber, yeah thats new

she has a nice body
img_0089.jpg

Last edited:
Marginally attractive young female expats are even more pathetic than the fat, balding. middle-aged sexpats in jungle Asian countries......

<Oku02>

In my experience, they tend to love the pedestal those local guys put them on (not unlike the old middle-aged white men). The local guys in Asian countries essentially have no game, any white western chick is automatically a movie-star and a status symbol to be seen with, so they fawn all over them.

Kinda off topic but I was back in Ireland recently visiting and I realised that I'm still attracted to White Chicks...and i came to the epiphany that the reason I've given them zero attention since moving to Southeast Asia many years ago is because their hair looks like shit.

Woman put some product in it or something.

Nobody likes a girl with pubes coming out of her head.
That's so funny because it was in Ireland that I learned I wasn't attracted to white chicks

100%. I was actually surprised at how rude the people were, in general...not all, but way more than I expected. I actually got in two fights in my time in China, dealing with that bullshit. I've NEVER been in a fight in any other other country I've worked in.

Fuck China.

You gotta watch out for those Chinese fellers. I hear that they throw punches with their legs!

youtube vlogging is the new cocaine for women

Step aside Columbus, Magellan, Cortes, Cook and Polo. We have this bitch now.

Marginally attractive young female expats are even more pathetic than the fat, balding. middle-aged sexpats in jungle Asian countries......

No way. Those dudes are the worst.

The coolest thing about that vid was the Chinese equivalent Starbucks working wearing facemasks. US Starbucks and all other food/fast food places need to do that as well.

she has a nice body
img_0089.jpg

Amazing body.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

<Oku02>

Never been more embarrassed to be British than when I was in Thailand bro. Hundreds of sweaty, fat, English twats walking around with girls half their age, acting like they were royalty or some shit. Thai people would hear my accent and immediately assume I was a sex tourist. I was definitely a sex tourist but at least I was ashamed of myself.

She literally says that in one of her "how to" videos. Great tip, moron.

It was actually $8000 and she saved it up in one summer. The only way to save $8000 in a summer is to not pay rent, so basically she either lived with her parents or she shacked up with some local schlub then skipped town as soon as she had the money. Not options that everyone has.

It was actually $8000 and she saved it up in one summer. The only way to save $8000 in a summer is to not pay rent, so basically she either lived with her parents or she shacked up with some local schlub then skipped town as soon as she had the money. Not options that everyone has.
That's a lot of dough to save in the summer for someone her age. What does she do?

Back