Girl Moves To China Gives Details About Her Move To Shenzhen, China

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm not going to watch the videos and just assume it's because she'll actually be a commodity in the Chinese dating market.

Her style borrows heavily from Casey Neistat. Her use of music, constant moving and rapid cuts including even riding a skateboard.

Last edited:
I feel like she rambles alot and does random things before getting to the point, which is annoying.

Hey, look everybody, it's a young, annoying, self-involved upper-middle class American girl with the depth of a puddle.

what-are-you-looking-at.jpg

She just updated her video as I was watching her other videos.

I feel like she rambles alot and does random things before getting to the point, which is annoying.

I agree likely inexperience in producing video content and not spending enough time thinking about what she wants to talk about before filming so she does a lot of rambling.

Marginally attractive young female expats are even more pathetic than the fat, balding. middle-aged sexpats in jungle Asian countries......

<Oku02>

Come on Peb, that's you right ?

Otherwise lol whats the point of the thread ? is your ev love spilling into commi love ?

Good on her to have the freedom to travel but I'm not sure if i am supposed to be impressed by her ability to travel? I wish her well but a full time traveler isnt a special thing which others should aspire to be.

there was a girl on this forum who moved to China last year and she stopped posting. Anyone remember her name? Maybe she got taken by the organ thieves.

Back