Giorgio Petrosyan

nino

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Is giorgio Petrosyan the best kickboxer ever?

what a joke ,,,, when did he last fight ,,,, who are his best opponents ...does he fight always top level competition.. what makes him even ask who ,, if he was everyone would know and respect him for it ,,, best ,, kick-boxer for me is Peter arts , even though he has not won as many K1 finals as Ernesto or Semmy he has been to more finals with more opportunities of adding to his legacy...

what a joke ,,,, when did he last fight ,,,, who are his best opponents ...does he fight always top level competition.. what makes him even ask who ,, if he was everyone would know and respect him for it ,,, best ,, kick-boxer for me is Peter arts , even though he has not won as many K1 finals as Ernesto or Semmy he has been to more finals with more opportunities of adding to his legacy...
Really? Giorgio may be fighting lessor comp now, but he has fought some of the best out there. Fought Buakow, Andy Souwer (beat him 2x), beat RVR, beat Davit Kiria, etc. not to mention hes like 85-2 and a 2x k-1 champ

He came from a Muaythai background though right? :cool:

He fought and beat the best and technically is a wizard, so yes, in K1 rules he is the man.

smh u guys

Nattawut>Cosmo Alexandre>JWP>Takeda>Kaoklai>Ignashov>Aerts

Nattawut>Cosmo>Groenhart>Pique>Kiria>Riste>Petro

GOAT...shut the thread down

Really? Giorgio may be fighting lessor comp now, but he has fought some of the best out there. Fought Buakow, Andy Souwer (beat him 2x), beat RVR, beat Davit Kiria, etc. not to mention hes like 85-2 and a 2x k-1 champ
He fought Buakaw under MT not kickboxing and many thought he lost. I think RVR is better today than he was when he fought Petro in 2012. Kiria IMO has never been anything special. The best wins he's had under kickboxing is Kyshenko and Souwer. He is one of the best ever.

He fought Buakaw under MT not kickboxing and many thought he lost. I think RVR is better today than he was when he fought Petro in 2012. Kiria IMO has never been anything special. The best wins he's had under kickboxing is Kyshenko and Souwer.
And Ristie

He fought Buakaw under MT not kickboxing and many thought he lost. I think RVR is better today than he was when he fought Petro in 2012. Kiria IMO has never been anything special. The best wins he's had under kickboxing is Kyshenko and Souwer. He is one of the best ever.

I'll always find it silly that of all the countries petro's camp choose one where albows are illegal to challenge a thai for a MT belt...

no wonder ppl think it was a kb event.

I'll always find it silly that of all the countries petro's camp choose one where albows are illegal to challenge a thai for a MT belt...

no wonder ppl think it was a kb event.
not very different than a kunlun kb fight

I remember buakaw being confused after petro tried a sweep on him, I think he thought it was kickboxing too.

petro wasn't on the other hand and he described perfectly what happened "it took us a long time and efforts to bring this fight here it felt like we trapped a shark"

u sure this lol

I remember buakaw being confused after petro tried a sweep on him, I think he thought it was kickboxing too.

he was there to defend his mt belt so he knew...but the rules and in this case the limitations were not clearly explained.

He came from a Muaythai background though right? :cool:

Only because he's one of the best ever. If he was shit he'd be refuted as being from Muay Thai. Standard.

Back