Ginuwine labeled transphobic for refusing to kiss transgender

I bet the same people crying about this were the ones giving Adam Sandler shit for touching his friend/co-stars thigh in an interview. They don't care to ask the girl if she was okay with it, they just want to shame him and make her a victim. In this case it seems it doesn't even matter if Ginuwine is okay with the kiss, he's wrong and transphobic and impossible of being a victim of something unwanted.

This is the clip. Btw there's both a drag queen (gay man) and a transsexual man in the house, so you don't get confused.

This is what happens when people drink their own kool-aid. They believe they're the same as biological women - which they're not - and the yes-men on the left encourage that. Then they offended when partners don't want to date them.

Even if they were identical to biological women, I don't blame Ginuwine for not wanting some busted ass hoe slobbering all over him.

Can you even imagine the tier of ass he was able to pull in his heyday? Cmon, this is like dumpster diving to him...

Legit question: Why do trans people make it a point to let everyone know they're trans? If you're a man and want to be a woman I would think you identify as a woman, especially after all the work you probably paid to have done.

I am revulsed by a lot of people. I don't feel compelled to tell them of my revulsion or treat them badly.

Lol how did this guy treat the tranny "badly"

Not estrogen - plenty of guys get their shit in a bunch over this stuff too. The issue is the "feelings" of bitch ass motherfuckers raised to think their shit matters
Exactly why I think Twitter is a fucking millennial cesspool. Outraged over rape allegations and outraged over a Straight man saying no.

Sorry, but just because you feel like a real girl on the inside doesn't mean we see you that way.

Hopefully he will not allow himself to be mob shamed into changing his stance. No one, regardless of how "woke" they are, has a right to dictate who you should or shouldn't feel attracted to and how you address the attention of another whom may be attracted to you.

This sort of shit needs to be stepped on and stepped on hard regardless of how many may skree about it. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds, especially within the African American male community.

As a progressive super liberal Bernie supporter I agree whole heartedly. Fuck everyone trying to dictate what I think is OK and not OK.

Lol, I honestly never thought in my lifetime that I would come across people actually being threatened physically for believing (science??!?!?) that someone with a penis is a male.The problem when everyone has been taught that they are a snowflake, also real "womanly" of that dude to threaten the other guy.

So dumb... who cares what a handful of crazies on Twitter think.

His name is Ginuwine, not, like Kounterfitsmeinsidethat

He's not gay, it's not his fault that he isn't attracted to a woman with a penis. This is really getting out of hand. It's going to come to a point where you're obligated to submit to certain things or be labeled a "phobe".

He's not gay, it's not his fault that he isn't attracted to a woman with a penis. This is really getting out of hand. It's going to come to a point where you're obligated to submit to certain things or be labeled a "phobe".

What's wrong with sucking dicks to prove you're not gay?

No one is under any obligation to find trans people attractive or date them.

Internet outrage mob gonna outrage.

giphy.gif

Good war room material.... @HomerThompson

If Ginuwine (or a man in general) was pulling that shit with a woman they'd be calling it sexual harassment. Trannies don't have the right to force themselves on other people, even if they are the top of the victim pyramid.
since the tranny actually kissed him it isn't just a sexual assault it is a "sexual battery" .

Lol one thing I love is that black people won’t hesitate to tell a tranny that they are disgusting.

They are not welcome in my home either.

Oh let's fucking be serious. Who is saying he's a bigot? I don't see anything on any news sites. In fact, it took me searching on Google to find a news organisation speaking on the subject and they all agree with Genuwine and his right to say no.

The internet is huge and idiots always have some sort of problem. This is nothing new and doesn't represent any new trend like that. 99% of society understands his position and respects that, but 1% of anonymous random idiots online have a problem and you want to act like this is some liberal path to PC-Land. It's not. This is an imagined drama.

I'm all for trans rights by the way. They deserve the right to marry and be happy/healthy. It doesn't mean you have to act like they are the sex that their gender represents.

Does a white person have the right not to date a black person due to race? If so, is the white person a bigot? We're just a few years too soon. In twenty years, you'll deny ever making this post. Twenty five years ago you would of been saying that same sex marriage was ridiculous.

Back