Ginuwine labeled transphobic for refusing to kiss transgender

What happened to "No means No"?
I get you man, we shouldn't have to explain ourselves one bit, I just find even the "no means no" crowd are struggling with the fricking social justice warriors as of late

I understand where the transcommunity is coming from, but as a guy... what can you do? I would feel extremely uncomfortable going out with a trans. I understand that they want to be seen as "real" women... but I just can't see them that way.

2018...what an awesome time to be alive!!!

Seems the same as all the other years.

There's always something that makes people uncomfortable.

This isn't changing my life at all.

eh, the thing is, ive had it happen with nearly EVERY guy ive lived with, since i've been a kid. so yeah, i will not live with men. i don't care if not every guy is like that. ive learned from my past and will go with that, and not put myself in a vulnerable situation again. altho tbh it was always my mother that welcomed these creeps in, but whatever.
Men and women cannot be "friends"

I know some girls think their guy friends are just that, friends, but even the guys you think want to hang out with you because you have nice conversations, really want to fuck you.

I understand where the transcommunity is coming from, but as a guy... what can you do? I would feel extremely uncomfortable going out with a trans. I understand that they want to be seen as "real" women... but I just can't see them that way.

Well, if they can make decisions regarding human sexuality, so can you, right?

If someone can't understand how you're not attracted to someone who was born with a penis, that's their issue, not yours.

And let's say you're tricked into it (convincing surgery, whatever) and you become uncomfortable with it. There are a million invisible factors that can change attraction (intelligence, politics) and this is just another one of those.

I know some girls think their guy friends are just that, friends, but even the guys you think want to hang out with you because you have nice conversations, really want to fuck you.

A lot of guys don't have the self control to be friends with women, but I do, always have. I've refused to sleep with women because I thought it would mess up our friendship.

Bottom dollar: If you can get sex regularly, you don't have to try and fuck every girl you know.

i dont think thats any excuse for their behavior.

The SoyBoy movement is gaining momentum, too. Women seem content with these prostrated weakling simps. Sadly.
"Content" yes. But those are not the men the women want to fuck generally. that guy will be friendzoned forever. The guy they still want to fuck is the guy these groups would refer to as a caveman.

Its his fucking choice as a human being....fuck this overly sensitive assholes.

A lot of guys don't have the self control to be friends with women, but I do, always have. I've refused to sleep with women because I thought it would mess up our friendship.

Bottom dollar: If you can get sex regularly, you don't have to try and fuck every girl you know.
Yup.

Im in that situation right now with a gal who is super hot and have had it many times prior. I've had 3 gals I consider amongst my closest friends over the years. All of which were hot.

In this case we actually went on a couple dates first due to mutual attraction but it was clear almost right away, for many reasons, that we would not be a relationship fit. Of course we just could have had sex and parted (we had that moment where it almost happened) but we had already started to become friends as we discussing business and I was helping her thru some problems.

We've been friends over two years now and she calls me her bff, but I can certainly see in her relationships since I've known her that there was no way we would last and that i would put up with her shit. We are good as friends though and even my GF (whom I started dating after) has no issue with our friendship.

im pretty sure all that is going on here is that peoploe got upset because he is heterosexual. what a time to be alive.

lol, feminists on tumblr fight over this a lot.
some feminists are gay, of course, and don't want to date a woman with a penis. i think that's fine. tbh, if i want to date a woman id prefer one without a dick, just bc i hate dicks so much lol. tho id be fine with a guy with a vag.
but the rest of the feminists call these women "terfs" and bully and harass them, and exclude them from their little circle of feminism.
it's dumb as fuck. some people just dont want to date another person with a penis. get over it.
doesn't mean you hate them ffs.
19335341.jpg

Fucking basket cases trying to tell the world how it should act so they can feel better for themselves.

nonsense

In 1992, at the GOP convention, Pat Buchanan played a video of a gay rights parade, and he claimed that in the near future that homosexuals would want the right to marry and that was the start of a slippery (not lubed) slope. The libs, other Repubs, and the entire media said that Buchanan was scare mongering, and that homosexuals would never want the right to marry. 25 years later and a guy is a bigot for not wanted to fuck someone who has a penis. Wherever we are going, I'm not sure but I think we are just getting rolling.

Back